Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling usa vba's for paypal 15$

Quote Originally Posted by fastmax View Post
    Got all verified made two sales and funds got held first sale was $45 second $150 is this common with new accounts or could it be due to the bank being meta bank. Any input is appreciated.
    It sounds like you received payments from bad accounts or you are not properly using your stealth paypal accounts. I haven't had any problems with the VBAs from Kenjuan.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEmpire View Post
    It sounds like you received payments from bad accounts or you are not properly using your stealth paypal accounts. I haven't had any problems with the VBAs from Kenjuan.
    Not sure what I would be doing wrong, payments are not from ebay either and everything I read about payments being held has to do with ebay reviews and ratings. I am going to give another shot with another accoutn was just wondering what to do different. Was hoping Kenjuan would get back to me with any insight if he had any.

Not sure what I would be doing wrong, payments are not from ebay either and everything I read about payments being held has to do with ebay reviews and ratings. I am going to give another shot with another accoutn was just wondering what to do different. Was hoping Kenjuan would get back to me with any insight if he had any.
    PM me and we can figure out what you are doing wrong.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Got all verified made two sales and funds got held first sale was $45 second $150 is this common with new accounts or could it be due to the bank being meta bank. Any input is appreciated.
    fastmax PM'd me the info... He's talking about Paypal payments made through ebay and the 21-day hold. This is EXTREMELY common these days. There is no way to protect yourself from the 21-day hold.

The Good thing at least is that the 21-day hold only happens when the paypal payment comes through ebay checkout...

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEmpire View Post
    fastmax PM'd me the info... He's talking about Paypal payments made through ebay and the 21-day hold. This is EXTREMELY common these days. There is no way to protect yourself from the 21-day hold.

The Good thing at least is that the 21-day hold only happens when the paypal payment comes through ebay checkout...
    Its not just ebay anymore my transactions had nothing to do with ebay But it looks like it is becoming very common.

hi there, im very interested. but whats vbts?
    kind regards

Kenjuan sent you a pm and a text yesterday about picking up another account to try (going to do things a bit different on my end this time) let me know if you still have one and I can send funds.

Blue Rose Guest

Default Need 2

Hi, I'm interested in 2 VBAs. Please pm me your info.

Also, does anyone know if it will verify new accounts? Like accounts that are a few days old.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Rose View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in 2 VBAs. Please pm me your info.

Also, does anyone know if it will verify new accounts? Like accounts that are a few days old.
    Dont hold your breath I have been waiting a week now to order another vba (and I am a returning customer) tried texting, pm'ing and posting on his thread. Not the way I would treat a customer ... just saying

RogerW Guest

Default I just PM'd U

Just PM'd U with some questions... Thanks