Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You screwed up and blame it on paypal

To the OP:

Is it me or do you not belong on this forum? It's for people who were screwed by Paypal, not Paypal supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier19 View Post
    To the OP:

Is it me or do you not belong on this forum? It's for people who were screwed by Paypal, not Paypal supporters.
    OP is a shill account. He either gets paid by paypal or he works for paypal to post here. Make it seem like that everyone is an idiot and does not follow the TOS. Very common practice by corrupt companies and I have seen it done by other companies. A bunch of times they get caught and then admit it later. But they usually try to deny it. On smaller forums it is easier to get away with. On bigger forums you have a lot of people and many with IT backgrounds who have ways to prove that they are a shill account.

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Hey Friends,

I know you have been upset with me in the past for speaking the truth but sometimes the truth hurts.

Most of you that end up on this website do so because you screwed up and were not smart enough to follow the simple directions of paypal's ToS.
    59 of the top-100 American e-commerce sites use PayPal let me take a wild guess and say; you are not one of those 59. You didn't quiet make it on that list.

Paypal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online and the world’s most loved way to pay and get paid. Too bad you fucked it up or you could have been part of it.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas
    Paypal sent me a defective debit card that was part of a bad batch sent out during a computer glitch. Everyone who received a debit card from that batch couldn't activate it for two months until Paypal figured out how to link the cards with people's accounts.

How is that my fault? I didn't ask them to send me a card from the defective batch. I didn't tell them to have a glitch that would cause them to send out a whole batch of useless debit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
    OP is a shill account. He either gets paid by paypal or he works for paypal to post here. Make it seem like that everyone is an idiot and does not follow the TOS. Very common practice by corrupt companies and I have seen it done by other companies. A bunch of times they get caught and then admit it later. But they usually try to deny it. On smaller forums it is easier to get away with. On bigger forums you have a lot of people and many with IT backgrounds who have ways to prove that they are a shill account.
    I'm sure that is what it is. PayPal probably has people here that post things to make them sound better, but it doesn't make any sense for a random person to come to this forum and support some huge corrupt corporation for fun.

Well, people mess up and nobody's perfect. And stop making up false pretenses and blame this all on Jews. Blame it better yet on the Illuminati and the world's largest cults.

I think the PayPal issues stem from a few things.

First, I do think SOME users violate the ToS. Those users shouldn't get mad at PayPal for catching them; they should take responsibility for their own screw-ups.

BUT, I do think PayPal screws some users over. I don't know that it's intentional, though. I think it has a lot to do with scammers. They don't know who is a scammer and who isn't.

Most people do follow the ToS so I have no idea why you're posting on here like you think we're all stupid. Paypal screwed up and they refuse to take the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by elle_kay View Post
    I think the PayPal issues stem from a few things.

First, I do think SOME users violate the ToS. Those users shouldn't get mad at PayPal for catching them; they should take responsibility for their own screw-ups.

BUT, I do think PayPal screws some users over. I don't know that it's intentional, though. I think it has a lot to do with scammers. They don't know who is a scammer and who isn't.
    I couldn't agree more. Although the ratio would probably be 80% the first and 20% the second case.

You just need to know what to look out for and there seem to be a lot of people out there who just don't know how to pay attention on the internet.

LOL what a troll. This guy apparently has multiple threads within the forum just straight up trolling people. Don't bother responding.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

No one is saying that you are wrong but the issue is with PayPal, they just have some stupid rules that makes it not a great service to use. I have been using it for a while and I know the pain people go through when limit your account and you really need that money in the account.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]