Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You screwed up and blame it on paypal

Default You screwed up and blame it on paypal

Hey Friends,

I know you have been upset with me in the past for speaking the truth but sometimes the truth hurts.

Most of you that end up on this website do so because you screwed up and were not smart enough to follow the simple directions of paypal's ToS.
    59 of the top-100 American e-commerce sites use PayPal let me take a wild guess and say; you are not one of those 59. You didn't quiet make it on that list.

Paypal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online and the world’s most loved way to pay and get paid. Too bad you fucked it up or you could have been part of it.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas

Shut the F up! You know you have it coming for you. Paypal will take/hold/freeze/seize your money sooner then later.

They will screw you as a seller and screw you as a seller so the only one that wins with paypal is the scammers and Paypal.

Go trolling somewhere else you looser.

If you are happy with paypal good for you, it is just a matter of time until that tune will change.

Just know that this is not the place for paypal lovers. Create your own forum for people that likes paypal. Good luck getting any visitors.

Just we don't care to hear what you have to say so off you go to your little happy paypal world.

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Hey Friends,

I know you have been upset with me in the past for speaking the truth but sometimes the truth hurts.

Most of you that end up on this website do so because you screwed up and were not smart enough to follow the simple directions of paypal's ToS.
    59 of the top-100 American e-commerce sites use PayPal let me take a wild guess and say; you are not one of those 59. You didn't quiet make it on that list.

Paypal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online and the world’s most loved way to pay and get paid. Too bad you fucked it up or you could have been part of it.

I am with you. I work at paypal and have to say that if people just followed the agreement they have agreed to there would be no problems. Paypal is widely popular because it works and you can't please everyone. So to the few unhappy customers I say go elsewhere if you don't like it. You are not going to make or break us here at paypal.

You're right, we're not going to break Paypal.

The Krays and the Richardsons thought they were above the law as well

Hey Friends,

Quote Originally Posted by hudajuda View Post
    I am with you. I work at paypal and have to say that if people just followed the agreement they have agreed to there would be no problems. Paypal is widely popular because it works and you can't please everyone. So to the few unhappy customers I say go elsewhere if you don't like it. You are not going to make or break us here at paypal.

New Year...check
    New Processor...check
    No Headaches...PRICELESS

I actually DID follow the ToS. The buyer who wanted to return an item to me did NOT. The buyer sent an item to me valued at $1375 without requiring a signature confirmation of delivery. The package was dropped outside somewhere, and I never got it.

Guess what happened....eBay sided in favor of the buyer and told me "we are protecting the buyer experience". The eBay representative openly told me from the point when I escalated the case I had done everything correctly and was obviously a great seller.

Right.

Yep, that sounds about right, but the PayPal employee does have a point, if your buyer hadn't cheeped out on shipping & eBay had followed their own set of rules, you would feel much differently about eBay.
    [URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale/99209-us-ebay-paypal-gmail-accounts-sale.html"]US Based Verified eBay PayPal & Gmail Accounts For Sale[/URL]

Spiral Guest

You're right: people can be idiots. I'm hoping you can let me know where I screwed up.

I bought a cellphone on eBay. It was $220 paid via PayPal. After a few weeks of never getting the item, a tracking number that didn't work, and the seller telling me various reasons why I hadn't gotten it, I eventually filed a claim with eBay and PayPal. PayPal froze the persons account but the seller had partially withdrawn the funds so Paypal could only refund $180 because that was all that was "available". So I was without the phone, and lost $40 in addition to two weeks of wasted time.

Can you let me know what part of the ToS I violated? Thanks.
    Last edited by Spiral; 01-14-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Hey Friends,
    "Friends".. by your definition?

Quote Originally Posted by looser69OMG View Post
    Perhaps there we're a lot of us who did our homework on Paypal's & Ebay's feedback/reputation on the internet -- before making the mistake of joining (or further dealing with) either one.

Quote Originally Posted by looser69OMG View Post
    The world is a maddening insane place to live in, there skippy. Grows crazier everyday..