Thread: How Paypal Gets Away With It!

Default How Paypal Gets Away With It!

EBay spent $385,000 on third-quarter lobbying.
    Lobbying is the act of attempting to influence decisions made by officials in the government, most often legislators or members of regulatory agencies.

That is 9 percent more than the $353,850 the San Jose, Calif.-based online marketplace operator spent in the previous quarter and 6 percent less than the $411,450 eBay spent in the year-ago quarter.

So every time you wonder how paypal gets away with their shady business practices just know that they bought a few influential politicians in Washington that will cover their ass and criminal behavior.

WHAAATT? Back the truck up! It's no wonder they froze my account and keep my money...they do it because THEY CAN. I had no idea they spent so much money paying off the "right" people to keep themselves (Pay Pal execs) rollin in OUR DOUGH! Here's a crazy idea...how bout rather than keeping my money to help pay your lobists....just do good business with good people. Crazy concept but it can work! This just burns my butt!

Aahaa so that is what they are using the our money for. They hold our money, earn interest and use that to pay off Washington.

Barbara Walters here is a story for you!!! Look into paypal instead of trying to convince the world that there is anything remotely fascinating with the Kardashians.

I think that paypals business manners are deplorable.

Default Bribery plain and simply

Buying-off the right people seems to be paying off for paypal.

Now with their hands free to do whatever paypal wants they have made it a habit of holding peoples money for at least 21 days. In many cases a lot longer. And it is interesting what you can and can't do when your account is limited;

You can
    -receive money
    -add card or bank account
    -update acc info
    -use paypal logos

Well thank you do much paypal for allowing me to add another bank account while you are holding on to my money.

You can not
    -withdraw your money
    -send money
    -refund money
    -close account
    -remove card or bank account (you can't really ever do this they hold on to all your information for ever)

Is this how paypal got started?

Quote Originally Posted by jayman View Post
    Is this how paypal got started?
    Love it, so true jayman!

This is dead on...hard to laugh when this backwards business has our cash though!

lkj111 Guest

Quite easy. Just vote Republican / Libertarian and demand that our government to stay out of it. Therefore, allowing these Goliath monopolies to do as they please and crush anyone in the process.