Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 224

Thread: I work For PayPal

  1. #41
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hudajuda View Post
    I work at PayPal in the fraud department. We do the best we can to try and prevent people from getting ripped off but sometimes people are just careless and hen we get blamed. Sometimes we have to limit accounts if activity looks suspicious but if you are being honest then you should be able to provide us with the documentation we require. The limitations we put on accounts are not done just for fun. PayPal is risking its own money in these transactions. If say you are selling a Rolex for $5k and have no history of sales and have entered no tracking number, why should we believe you are honest? Because you know how to use a computer? We don't know you. If the item does not get delivered PP has to pay not the thief. The most we can hope is to get the money back through a collection agency and with a suspicious ID that is pretty much impossible. The limitations are the only way PP can protect itself or the buyers. And some buyers are just plain stupid. I had an account today buying concert tickets on Craig's list from someone she did not know who had just opened a new account and was withdrawing the money right away. Maybe the seller is honest but should I let the seller withdraw the money? Would you? Of course I limited the account. We need some proof these items are getting delivered.
    You are just another typical ass-kissing, scared-to-lose-your-job FUCK hoping your boss will see your glowing hallucinations about your employer. I am a bonded businessman, a tiny home-based operation who serves customers all over the country and occasionally even overseas. If PayPal is the honest and safe method you say it is, then why am I paying hundreds of dollars in order to accept credit cards directly and specifically stating "NO PAYPAL" on my websites?

    Because, you moron, documentation doesn't mean shit when it takes you 10 months to get around to it and we've already lost our house, gone out of business and/or filed bankruptcy because YOU STOLE OUR MONEY !!!! I am making damn sure PayPal doesn't screw me OR my customers. I will absolutely have nothing to do wth PayPal ever again - and you'll say the same thing when they finally fire your stupid ass or you find something a little less hostility-intensive. I seriously cannot believe you blame this stuff on us, but again - that's PayPal mentality. You poor, controlled soul. Big bad company who needs to steal money from lil' ol' me. Do you take lollipops from little girls too? Might as well.

  2. #42
    Unregistered Guest

    Talking Your a socialist

    HERE IS TO THE PAYPAL FUCKER WHO WORKS FOR THEM:

    Ok so iam a GOOD MEMBER on Ebay and i also sell fetish items on the side. WHY DO YOU CARE??? ALL MY CUSTOMERS LOVE MY ITEMS! I get one dispute, and YOU PEOPLE FREEZE ME ACCOUNT. You get dumb questions all day??? NO YOUR LAZY AND DONT RETURN EMAILS IN A TIMELY FASHION!! I had to get my lawyer on your stupid asses and sue you for five million dollars. HA YOU GUYS RELEASED MY HARD EARNED FUNDS IN FIVE DAYS BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE WRONG AND I GOT MY MONEY. NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO GAIN INTEREST ON MY HARD EARNED CASH FOR 180 DAYS YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! FUCK-YOU I USE AUTHORIZE.NET FUCK PAYPAL AT LEAST MERCHANT IS PROFESSIONAL AND YOU GET NICE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE. THEY ARE MADE FOR AN LLC FUCK YOU PAYPAL FUCK YOU PAYPAL WORKER GO TO HELL

  3. #43
    Oldgrunt Guest

    Default Love Pay Pal

    With all of my transactions on ebay, I can honestly say that I havent had one problem with Pay Pal. Everything worked smoothly and the money was always on time, either coming or going.

  4. #44
    lapyap Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    With all of my transactions on ebay, I can honestly say that I havent had one problem with Pay Pal. Everything worked smoothly and the money was always on time, either coming or going.
    Question, if you are happy with paypal what brings you to a site called paypal sucks?? Shouldn't you be posting on all the sites praising paypal instead? Oh that's right there are no such sites!

  5. #45
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Sorry I agree with the PayPal employee and Loser, if you've been scamed you've been stupid or done something wrong. Strong trying to spread the blame, its a business and if you follow the terms you will be fine. At the end of the day people will scam, protect yourself, and dont blame the "big evil corportation" if you're too stupid to know how the internet works.

  6. #46
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry I agree with the PayPal employee and Loser, if you've been scamed you've been stupid or done something wrong. Strong trying to spread the blame, its a business and if you follow the terms you will be fine. At the end of the day people will scam, protect yourself, and dont blame the "big evil corportation" if you're too stupid to know how the internet works.
    Have you even bothered to read all the replies? I guess not.. If Paypal has morons like this (judged by use of language) working for them, it doesn't surprise me one bit that there are so many complaints. You probably never got 'scamed' by a big 'corportation', so you don't see the problem. The fact that multiple sites like this exist, all of them with millions and millions of hits, should say enough.

  7. #47
    flowerchild Guest

    Default

    Paypal is laying off people, being taken to court and is listed as one of the worst customer service providers among all companies and people still sign up for this shit?
    They suck people don't you get it, sure only people with a bad experience is going to be complaining but have you seen how many people are complaining about paypal??
    I don't care what some douche that worked at paypal has to say.

  8. #48
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    There are hundred if not thousands of stories here but this all comes down to a few simple things
    1) simply don't use paypal basically your credit card company provides the same services paypal does i don't shop ebay anyway ebay/paypal being one and the same any vendors i do deal with if they do use paypal i just tell them i don't do paypal if they make a fuss i just tell them i won't deal with them sale lost most come around

    I have used my credit card company on 2 separate occasions to get my money back from paypal when items did not arrive don't even bother screwing around with paypal

    And secondly don't ever for any reason give anybody a bank account number NEVER NOBODY for ANY REASON if you do you deserve to get stung how could anybody be that stupid first time ebay or paypal asked for a BACC# they were promptly told to go fuck themselves it has always been like that and will always stay like

    okay i will get off my soapbox

  9. #49
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are hundred if not thousands of stories here but this all comes down to a few simple things
    1) simply don't use paypal basically your credit card company provides the same services paypal does i don't shop ebay anyway ebay/paypal being one and the same any vendors i do deal with if they do use paypal i just tell them i don't do paypal if they make a fuss i just tell them i won't deal with them sale lost most come around

    I have used my credit card company on 2 separate occasions to get my money back from paypal when items did not arrive don't even bother screwing around with paypal

    And secondly don't ever for any reason give anybody a bank account number NEVER NOBODY for ANY REASON if you do you deserve to get stung how could anybody be that stupid first time ebay or paypal asked for a BACC# they were promptly told to go fuck themselves it has always been like that and will always stay like

    okay i will get off my soapbox
    sounds like you are a buyer that hates paypal. you can'e even imagine what paypal does to sellers. and to have some ass hole saying tha they try to do their best is like being kicked when you are all ready down. if this is the best paypal can do then I suggest we all leave for something better. Trust me its out there.

  10. #50
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hudajuda View Post
    we are looking to make a profit and that can not be done by allowing all these local yokals operate which ever way they want. We need to protect ourselves as well as our customers. Our customers are what is the most important to us and for them to be able to conduct their business in an quick and safe environment.
    We businesses ARE your customers, not "Local Yokals".
    And, its Yokel, not Yokal.

    But that comment shows your attitude to business customers. Pathetic.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •