Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I work For PayPal

NINA241 Guest

Default @huda

oh yeah and then you limit my sisters account because she opened up her paypal account while she was in my house, WTF
    no other company has a hate campaign as much as you lot OH I WONDER WHY
    AND WHY IS EBAY STARTED TO ADVERTISE ON THE TV NOW, OH LET ME GUESS BECAUSE YOUR SALES RATINGS HAVE ALL GONE DOWN

BECAUSE YOU SCREW OVER ALL THE SELLERS THATS WHY, GO KILL YOURSELF PAYPAL AND YOU HUDA AS WELL
    FUCKING CUNTS THE LOT OF YOU

nothappywithpaypal Guest

Default PayPal fraud department

Apart for the fact PayPal never reply to specific answers when ask and just quote rule and often lie, the biggest two most obvious lies they come with are:
    1. The faster way to buy and sell. I can get paid at fraction of the cost straight into my account the same day and not 21 + 4 to come from Paypal.
    2. Their claim that they are not a Bank. If you search:
    "List of banks established in
    Luxembourg in accordance with the
    Law of 5 April 1993"
    You will see that PayPal SARL is a registered as banque in Luxembourg, but seemingly out of reach of UK and American regulators.
    Maybe the fraud department should investigate their own company!

t0lkien Guest

I had 3 Paypal accounts in three different countries. After two - count them - two uses, my accounts were limited each time and I had to go through insane lengths and considerable expense via international phone calls to get it resolved (you can read my story in the horror stories section).

You don't know who I am when you have all my account details and at least three separate scans of my passport? Please. You are the ones who have to prove your value, not us as customers. And after your treatment of me, and quite honestly borderline criminal and fraudulent holding of my money for many weeks, you can take your company and go to hell.

We don't need you. There are reliable, proven, honest alternatives.

To all those aggressively supporting Paypal, you either are yet to experience the bad side (and you will eventually, apologies accepted in advance and commiserations), or you are working for them in some capacity and your "view" is simply argumentative, completely subjective and loaded, and not useful.

Paypal is an evil company (that's what dishonesty, fraud, and theft are - evil). Caveat emptor.
    Last edited by t0lkien; 04-05-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t0lkien View Post
    Paypal is an evil company (that's what dishonesty, fraud, and theft are - evil). Caveat emptor.
    Paypal has already destroyed itself , now its just a matter of time before the dominos start falling.

pinkm0827 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Finally a person with half a brain in this forum. Refreshing. Paypal has been nothing but a great experience for me and I have no sympathy for all the people that can't figure out how to follow the agreement they signed and agreed to with paypal. Now you don't like what you agreed to then move on but spare us your story about how you fucked up.
    omg are you kidding me? I signed up for paypal in 1999 I have followed all of tos that I agreed to before paypal became ebay. Yet my paypal account was closed after 13 years for violating ebay policy and ebay didn't even close my power seller top rated seller account. in no way shape or form did i ever agree to the current or new tos after ebay acquired paypal. Your comment is ignorant. Paypal is a company that I liken to the internet mafia. They bully you and keep your hard earned money and earn interest on it as well. Why do they put holds on the money while they are investigating. I would think it would make more sense to take the money if the case was not decided in your favor not put it on hold indefintely so they can use it and make money on it. We need to start storming the media with our complaints about their bullying and illegal ways.

BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER on this forum like they are banning us on PayPal!

Unregistered Guest

Default Any credit card company would have done the same

Quote Originally Posted by liamo View Post
    hudajuda - expliain this. i "was" a successful seller of rare/ mint/ antique vinyl records. one chap purchased 2 records from me. He made me wait over 4 weeks for payment, he was rude and he kept demanding discounts via email even though i had already given him a very low price (multiple ourchases) and i also offered him free delivery on the second item of my own kind will, but from that point he must of thought i was weak and persistantly emailed me and even suggested several times that the records may be damaged before i had even posted them and he asked me what i would do if the records were to arrive damaged. i assured him the records were new, would be shipped in protective envelopes and i pointed out my 100% seller rating & 100+ positive comments from my very happy vinyl customers. he eventually paid up and i posted the items. Within a few days he raised a case (without contacting me despite loads of previous emails) complianing that both record sleeves & records were heavily soiled and upon playing the records there was loud white noise. These records were from the 1970's and in absolute mint condition which as a seller i pride myself on. i was fairly new to ebay and as i have been a customer care manager for most of my life i made the biggest mistake of my life and chose paypal to resolve the issue for me thinking that they would see the light. Paypal strangely refunded the customer. my arguememt was that if i had recieved records, a shirt or any item that was soiled i would not play or use the item before claiming a refund. the value of theses 70's rare records is that they are in mint unplayed condition, the customer is a collector & knew this. Paypal refunded the customer 30+, it cost me over 10 to ship the items to Russia (plus packaging) and i recieved the records back scratched and smeared in what looked like shit (customer proberbly swopped them for used records he picked up somewhere). These items were in sealed protective mailers and no way they could of got stained like that. i spent hours and money on the phone to paypal ( because i spent hours writing detailed emails of complaint which just bounce back and you have to write all the details again in the complaint box which just gets ignored). i offered paypal the customers previous emails as evidence and photos. as care manager i knew this customer would be trouble so i photographed the packaging of his items at every stage (from bubble wrap to putting his name & address on the package), but paypal chose to ignore this and laughed at me down the phone and basically told me i dont have a leg to stand on and there is nothing i can do apart from claim compensation. i filed for compensation and six months later i am yet to get a reply. I am 50+ out of pocket , i could not fulfill 2 orders as paypal suspended my account, never mind the time i have spent with this customer and liasing with paypal. Due to this i have lost my business and i am unable to trade on ebay. it wouldnt be so bad but i was made redundundant and i was house bound due to an operation & ill health hence turning to ebay to make a living. one customer & paypal destroyed me as this was my only income. to say the least i feel let down by paypal. And ironically i purchased a hair product though ebay which i have been using for years, it was clearly watered down/ not genuine as i know the real stuff. i raised a complaint and was not refunded on the grounds that the seller has had no previous complaints & i had opened the bottle??? even though the item was not sealed and i did not use it plus there was no way of telling if the stuff was real without taking the top off and smelling it! thanks paypal for favouring dodgy customers and fraudelant sellers while screwing over the geuine decent sellers/ customers. My 4 children will never be using paypal in their lifetimes and i am discouraging everybody i know or meet passionatley not to use paypal. thieves hiding behind screens - ive got more respect for muggers & burglers, and at least they just steal your things not your time.
    If the story is true, I feel sorry for you. But generally speaking, any credit card company would have done the same. Most payment service provider find in favor of the customer 99% of the time, because when in doubt, they figure the seller can better afford to lose some money than the buyer.

Welcome Hudajuda and good luck... don't expect to get much love on this forum!

Whilst I can appreciate that you yourself might be a lovely person, the company that you are defending is not.
    [URL="http://www.fruit-machine-sales.co.uk"]My alternative auction site for UK fruit machine sales[/URL]

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Paypal sucks

i got my account limited with 250$ in it . i wanted to buy me a nexus 7 with that money!!!!!!!!

Now i have to wait 5-7 days to recieve a letter to "Confirm Location by Mail".

Lets see how THAT goes.....

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hudajuda View Post
    QuietOne why don't you just keep quiet. All day long there are people like you are calling with stupid questions and ridiculous demands. As any company we are not in this for charity it may be shocking to you but we are looking to make a profit and that can not be done by allowing all these local yokals operate which ever way they want. We need to protect ourselves as well as our customers. Our customers are what is the most important to us and for them to be able to conduct their business in an quick and safe environment.

What?. Without the seller u would have no business, it is the seller who is paying your wages mate, it is the seller who has 3.4% of his money deducted,