Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: I work For PayPal

I purchased numerous items on ebay and used my legitimate business paypal account to fund all the transactions and then they suspend my ebay account and limit my paypal. They are not allowing me to cancel out my bank account nor my credit cards posted to their account and are being sneaky and fraudulent. If I can't use my account why should I allow Paypal and ebay to have access to my sensitive info??

We know the individuals working at paypal aren't to blame, but your companies policies and practices are super sketchy and just plain bad business. Im sure the customer service reps deal with a lot and really you should talk to your companies upper management to deal with the issues that make your customers unhappy.

Default Nö Corporate Level will do...

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    I really really respect you for posting here and trying to help clear up the confusion between PayPal and customers. It should be done on the corporate level.
    There is nothing clear between PP and their customer.
    Accounts will be limited just because people made wrong calculations.
    Ok, you say mistakes happen, sure, but there they cannot reverse them straight away. They are a so called bank, and not supposed to make such mistakes, that could cost their license!
    Most of the claims are settled outside court, PP does not like publicity!

Today I want to talk about why you should come to PayPal to work ..n

[url=http://www.onlinepokies.me/blog/hot-ink-slot-machine-game-review/]bonus[/url]
    Last edited by verabennett; 07-04-2014 at 04:58 AM.

I have been trying for 2 days to get into my paypal account but have been unsuccessful, i have rang twice and get know one only a recording of a womans voice that drives you crazy repeating her self over and over it drives you crazy,i have had call with code numbers which didn't work i have put my cats name in and the school i went to WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING????. I just want to talk to someone who works at payPal but it seems like no one is working there at all

Quote Originally Posted by liamo View Post
    And ironically i purchased a hair product though ebay which i have been using for years, it was clearly watered down/ not genuine as i know the real stuff. i raised a complaint and was not refunded on the grounds that the seller has had no previous complaints & i had opened the bottle???

Why would a person too disabled to leave their house need a hair care product?

I will review your situation. Look for a sign within 7 days.

May I bless you.

Default I could write a book

I could write a book on all the different reasons why a sane person should avoid eBay and PayPal like they have the plague, but to keep brief, I am going to limit my comments to the following.

To buy and sell on eBay you are forced to use PayPal as a means to get your money from the buyer and or get your money to the seller. In dealing with PayPal and eBay you must agree to abide by their user agreements which to anyone but a lawyer, reads like the US tax code.

For brevity, I will only focus on the main screwing point you agree to with both user agreements, 'Agreement to Arbitrate', which is a fancy way of saying that you agree not sue us if we screw you and will pay our arbitration company thousands of dollars to tell you to go get bent no matter how right you are for seeking compensation for however we put the screws to you.

To give any company unlimited access to one or more of your credit cards and bank accounts, is just asking get screwed. Anyone who has ever filed a claim with PayPal or eBay knows that their employees interpret their user agreements / policies in whatever manor that will negate their money back guarantee to you and leave their biggest customers, no matter how bad they screwed you, on the winning side of any dispute you can throw at theo .

In most simplest terms, when you enter the eBay or PayPal site, it is akin to entering the home of a thief. As far as the law is concerned, if you choose to enter someone's home, you are subject to whatever crap they may pull on you.

Rightfully so, eBay and PayPal are in business to make money. However, eBay and PayPal will lie to you, steal from you, and subject you to believe you are protected in any transaction they are involved in. What they don't want to tell you is that both their money back guarantees / seller - buyer protection, is nothing but a farce.

I know that the internet has opened up a lot of avenues to transact business. However, the fact remains the same, doing business online through public auctions with unscrupulous payment process lurking like vulchers (PayPal) is a wreck waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dlucas1958 View Post

To buy and sell on eBay you are forced to use PayPal as a means to get your money from the buyer and or get your money to the seller. In dealing with PayPal and eBay you must agree to abide by their user agreements which to anyone but a lawyer, reads like the US tax code.
    in the US (not familiar with other countries) you do not have to use PayPal to sell on eBay but don't expect ebay and paypal to offer up that information. Paypal screwed me over so bad a few years ago and in the end stole over $4000 from me and closed my account. I thought that meant I would be done with ebay as well until I found out there are ebay compatible merchant accounts, I use merchantinc but I am sure there are a bunch more available now then when I did my search. Bottom line is that you do not have to use paypal to sell on ebay and if everyone switched away from paypal there would be no paypal. I hate paypal and would nothing more then to see them fail.

My problem with them is the holding of my entire funds. They should only be allowed to hold the amount of funds in question. At one time they held my funds for 21 days due a buyer changing their address after the shipping label had been generated and the package was shipped to the first address in the sites system that I Sell on. I also recently started selling on Ebay which only allow new Seller's to list 10 items of which 3 has already been sold and they are holding my funds. This is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by hudajuda View Post
    I work at PayPal in the fraud department. We do the best we can to try and prevent people from getting ripped off but sometimes people are just careless and hen we get blamed. Sometimes we have to limit accounts if activity looks suspicious but if you are being honest then you should be able to provide us with the documentation we require. The limitations we put on accounts are not done just for fun. PayPal is risking its own money in these transactions. If say you are selling a Rolex for $5k and have no history of sales and have entered no tracking number, why should we believe you are honest? Because you know how to use a computer? We don't know you. If the item does not get delivered PP has to pay not the thief. The most we can hope is to get the money back through a collection agency and with a suspicious ID that is pretty much impossible. The limitations are the only way PP can protect itself or the buyers. And some buyers are just plain stupid. I had an account today buying concert tickets on Craig's list from someone she did not know who had just opened a new account and was withdrawing the money right away. Maybe the seller is honest but should I let the seller withdraw the money? Would you? Of course I limited the account. We need some proof these items are getting delivered.
    If u really do work for paypal how does the new 3rd party credit check that is exposing stealth accounts work?