Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: A PayPal Christmas Part 1

Hilarious! He must have put a large amount of work in it. Animated movies take a lot of time to do. I really liked the monkey room.

Default funny and sad

Loved the video, sadly enough that is how PayPal sticks it to people.When you need your funds they put a hold on them. Understanding that scam protection is a legitimate reason in some cases to hold funds. However that shouldn't apply to all users of eBay. Back to the video I liked the wheel of excuses and monkeys.

It's not only funny and entertaining, but it's also true. It sums up Paypal and e-bay pretty well. The creator has a nice talent in showing the truth through a very abstract and subtle form.

Oh my God, this is extremely amusing. I loved the way the author made a jab at PayPal with a work of art. I really hope this receives more publicity so that people are more aware that about the stuffs happening around with PayPal. It was so rare for a cartoon to portray real life in such a correct and subtle way.

Default More people need to see this!

The 12 dislikes are from PayPal employees!

Great idea to animate the suckiness of Paypal and although funny it's sad at the same time, because it's all true. But what's even sadder is that in the two plus years that passed since the cartoon was posted, Paypal still sucks and nothing has changed. Maybe if more people realized just how much it sucks alternatives will pop up faster.

Thank you for sharing this!

Indeed, this is a nice video! I like this video as I like the Director's golden chain .

Quote Originally Posted by greenfox View Post
    The 12 dislikes are from PayPal employees!

Great idea to animate the suckiness of Paypal and although funny it's sad at the same time, because it's all true. But what's even sadder is that in the two plus years that passed since the cartoon was posted, Paypal still sucks and nothing has changed. Maybe if more people realized just how much it sucks alternatives will pop up faster.
    I'm personally more interested in that PayPal hasn't taken any legal action. It really does make you wonder and definitely isn't a good image for PayPal, especially with the amount of views it has gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by orz View Post
    I'm personally more interested in that PayPal hasn't taken any legal action. It really does make you wonder and definitely isn't a good image for PayPal, especially with the amount of views it has gotten.
    It is a little weird that Paypal hasn't sued them. Maybe since the cartoon didn't go viral, Paypal doesn't think it's a big threat. The cartoon is really well done.
    I liked the random excuses wheel.

Spot on! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

Despite the humorous cartoon, as a seller I have been in similar positions many a time and can really relate to this kind of issue.

One thing the author forgot was the queues when you call their customer service. On top of having account issues due to fraudulent buyers, I've spent more money being kept on hold in their customer service queue than the actual price of the items.

This is both hilarious and true! It almost makes me mad how spot on it is. I love honest posts like this and I hope whoever made this comic makes another! Great work.