Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: A PayPal Christmas Part 1

This is absolutely HILARIOUS! I'm glad that there is a break from all of the hate on this forum to put in a good laugh.

Default Love That PayPal Christmas Video!

That PayPal Christmas animation was nicely done ... great work! I guess if my PayPal account was frozen abruptly without any valid reason, and moreover, with a significant amount of money in it, I would probably imagine all those "extreme" scenarios portrayed in the video ... like the monkeys determining your account's fate. Very funny ... bravo! Here's waiting for Part #2!

Will PayPal 2014 get their act together or will they continue to be one of the major players in the payment processor world despite all their woes?!?

HAHA! Well done, how long did it take you to make this?

Hahaha +1 to whoever made this, this was fantastic. Sad part is it's pretty much true.

The "wheel of fortune" portion was very well done, made me laugh. Although its definitely fake it does make you wonder.

Oh Jesus! I just watched it and died laughing! Great work, really good and gets the point across!

if only it was that easy, so many people use ebay very minimally just to sell old junk, a large majority of people would still be using ebay even if they knew of their corruption just because its easy, sadly enough nothing is going to change

Haha!! This cartoon hits the nail right on the head. No better showcase of the truth than through a humorous cartoon.

This was just brilliant!

Please keep going on with this, this is one of the best things I've seen, that relates to PayPal complaints. I love the humor and the style, it's really, really great!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

As funny as this is lol, it's extremely true and scary. I hope that they get their stuff together. I would fully respect the company if they admitted to their wrongdoing and simply tried their best to correct these issues.