Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A PayPal Christmas Part 1

Unregistered Guest

Love the video....it is not even somethingt that had to be made up. Just the plain and simple truth. paypal sucks and I can't wait for part 2. There is a part 2 right??

Priceless............ totally captures everything is about. Didn't miss a thing. very funny and disturbing all in one. Oscar worthy for Best Animates Short Film

spot on. Bravo. not even paypal themselves could argue this video

excellent. I have shared this video with all my friends and they loved it as well. can't wait for the sequel to come out.

loved the video, made me laugh out loud at work which is frowned upon at this hell hole (but not as bad as paypal)

LOL! I had to watch it again because it is good for a LOL which is something we all need a little more of, especially when PP just makes ya wanna cry. Funny stuff...funny but true (which isn't all that funny)...you get my drift though

Please....Pass this VID.....We can't be the only one's SCAMMED/Hijacked....whatever...Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Fucking fantastic video. Have you sent it to paypal as "Tour for new customers"? They can put it up on their website and then when someone is thinking about signing up with them they can just check out the video to see what they are signing up for.

ha ha ha ha ha that is a funny video. when can we expect part 2?

Unregistered Guest

You could make this in to a show and every episode could be a different way paypal screws over people. I think you would get great ratings