Thread: 4 years and counting

Default 4 years and counting

Pay Pal will not give us our money paid into our pay pal account. 4 years later and they The freeks at the call center does nothing but pretend to help you. Then they disappear. The process has to begin again and again, and still no word from pay pal. Calling the corporate headquarters dial by name, does not work, neither does dial by extension. Pay Payl, give our youth soccer charity back our money......like now....with 4 years interest.

No one should have to wait 4 years for their money!!! And the absolute worst is having to deal with the incompetent people at Paypal who seems to have no clue what is going on with our account ever time I call in. Don't they notate our account when we call so they know what is going on and I don't have to go through our story for the 55th time. I can tell you "No they Dont" . Instead there is a lit of "disconnections" and hang ups when I am questioning the release of our money. 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have been waiting.

Woaaaa 4 years caught my attention! And I thought I had problems. That is WAY uncool. Never heard of them holding money that long but not surprised! I think we've all had our share of customer service (or lack there of) stories. Gotta love the disconnects! I'm sure they don't like your persistance but hopefully it will pay off....REAL SOON. That is flat out crazy, uncool crap! Sadly enough though better not hold your breath for YOUR funds.

4 years later I'd kiss that money goodbye! some pay pal exec took his mistress to the caribbean with your soccer charity money. sorry bro!

AngryFamily Guest

This is theft and it is time you reported it to the police