Thread: UK ebay account FS - top rated + powerseller + 20% off fees.....

Arrow UK ebay account FS

Edit:
    Account now sold

may get more soon
    Last edited by J4GA; 12-07-2011 at 06:57 PM.

I'll send you a PM to verify the account. For 1200GBP maybe an escrow service? I'm sure the fee would be well worth it.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

Sent info

Also im not selling this for another 15 days atleast. So at the moment im just testing the water so to speak.
    Last edited by J4GA; 12-07-2011 at 06:58 PM.

To help prove ownership of this account, the OP messaged me through ebay messaging from the account they are selling. The OP also took screenshots of their email inbox showing past emails from ebay. Looks legit but I would still suggest escrow for larger amounts.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks

And how would escrow work in this instance? i give details of my ebay account to them? while the buyer sends them payment?

torypoarch Guest

please let me know how this is working out. i am attempting to sell mine as well and i am curious what it is worth. hard times.

Default ?

Why payment method only bank transfers? Interested but $1500+ USD?

Quote Originally Posted by QuietOne View Post
    Why payment method only bank transfers? Interested but $1500+ USD?
    Its safer for the buyer with a bank transfer. You'll have my details..ect.

I could do escrow like paypalempire mentioned. But all fees must be paid by the buyer.

I have no idea how any other payment method works, So if you only want to send a certain way, not a problem i will look into it and let you know if possible.

I would consider 1500$.