Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to spot a scammer!

Default hm......

nah, just a bit of "education" will do, i guess....

You know, get the message across.....

How much for $ for collecting a debt ? How about half of what gets collected ....?

Default good one

but it ain't so

i am neither claudia or any other girl - i do have a couple big ones between my legs.

i understand your frustration - like i said in my posts before - lots of scamming going on here in the Phil's.

And i also mentioned that NO ONE should pay any money whatsoever for anything whatsoever up front.

If you do - you most likely will be scammed.

If claudia - most likely not her real name, claudia is not common here - owes you money i can try to collect it. No up front fees. If i do succeed i keep half.

You say you got all her details - but you do realize that a couple of fake id to open a bank account can be bought for peanuts ?

Also, i do not contact any one here by pm - if anyone needs my services they can contact me.

As for the collection - i have never done anything like that before but i can give it a shot, as long as it is in Manila. I will not spend a lot of time and money travelling to any province to try to locate somebody. Besides, i do not really want to get my head bashed in by some local relatives of "claudia"

At least you give me a 0.01 % chance that i am not claudia - thanks.....

Default Scam Alert

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thefeedbackman

If you do get scammed by someone here in Manila and you want to get something done about it - let me know. As long as you have a name and address....... 1[/QUOTE]

SCAM ALERT!

This is 99.99% Claudia or Marry Ann Garcia from the Phillipines who ripped me and many others off on these boards in the past. She's trying to pull another scam by asking for more money to recover money...? I'll take you up on your offer below...

After I exposed her on these boards, mysteriously I got a email from "someone that lives near her, knows her, and what she's doing" out of the clear blue. They wanted to "help me" get my money back. I know it was from her because I never gave or used that email address for anything but here...

They next tried to first ask me if I wanted to join a gang of people that were on to her trail and they would add my losses to their legal fight for their money back... Of course they (aka Claudia) wanted me to send her (them) "more money" so I let it play out...

I then said that I wasn't going to send them any upfront cash, but I'd give them 50% of what she owes me, so they only need to give me back half and they could use that.... Of course, I never heard back from her so called "scam" #2 since...

So to me, this "thefeedbackman" is 99.99% her, trying to sell her m.o. as someone else trying to recover lost money... Buy you have to send cash money upfront...

OK feedback man - if your legit, again, I'll give you 50% of what she (aka you) owe me... What do you say? You will get your 50% once you recover my money back; no upfront cash... Like I or people are suppose to send you more $... PS - Claudia, don't forget, you gave me your bank account address and the 10 telephone numbers you use. Did you forget that you gave it to me for the money transfer that never went thru?

Newbiews - remember that if you buy from someone on a thread, say so on the thread so you let others know you bought from them, but didn't get anything yet... This way, everyone will read someone bought from them and waiting for their item, so they may no be legit. But Please remember to post a followup when you get it for others! This way, people know if they are good or not... Again, not foolproof, but its something to work off of...

If you want the sure thing, buy from the verified thread.... They are honest...
    Last edited by PayPalEmpire; 01-06-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Default Spot A Scammer

[QUOTE=thefeedbackman;116842]but it ain't so

i am neither claudia or any other girl - i do have a couple big ones between my legs....

Ok - I offered to give you 50%, so now no? Looks like you expected easy cash upfront first, and since I won't pay it, now you change your mind... ?

Yes she is from Malina. Blk 4, Lot _, Paseo DeRoxas St... (Did not give Lot #, but have it). Sound familiar or area? Not only did she give me her bank account number, address, phone, etc, and she also gave me her Western Union name(s) from her ID, and all payment names matched... It wasn't just 1 verification method...

Just want newbies to know the types of scams and how her secondary scam works to help keep them safe...
    Last edited by PayPalEmpire; 01-06-2012 at 09:54 PM.

okay, lets give it a shot. I did not say no - only if its in the province. As long as it is manila i can try.

PM me all her details, address whatever you got.

Did i ask for any money up front ? You must be certain that i am claudia.

Again, i am not. I do not want any money up front. But if i do succeed i keep half of what i can collect . Fair enough ?

I was joking about the strong arm service... Not cool. You guys shouldn't do that shit. Just be smart enough not to risk more than you can lose. The scammers are rampant on the internet. Let the scammers bury themselves.

@QuietOne It sounds like you have no evidence against thefeedbackman and this is just your theory... Please correct me if I am wrong, otherwise don't make groundless accusations. I can tell you at least that thefeedbackman has a unique IP address from any past users otherwise he/she would be banned.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

yes, that would be the best way. try not to get scammed in the first place.

Again, if it comes out of the Phil's it WILL be a scam if ANY money needs to paid up front. Simple as that.

What is so hard to understand here ?

Still, i like to meet "claudia". Maybe she is a she after all. Even if there is no money to collect....

Quote Originally Posted by thefeedbackman View Post
    yes, that would be the best way. try not to get scammed in the first place.

Again, if it comes out of the Phil's it WILL be a scam if ANY money needs to paid up front. Simple as that.

What is so hard to understand here ?

Still, i like to meet "claudia". Maybe she is a she after all. Even if there is no money to collect....
    Claudia is probably a dude.. Just easier to manipulate people if you say you're a chick.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER !!!!!!!!!!

last time he told me "i am just awaiting the VBAs and after sending the 2 small deposits it will be done,just a couple of days"

now he told me "your payment was hold by pp" and not reply my PM

and Lakeman keep deleting negative post from his Thread

email : [email]doughboy_killer@yahoo.com[/email]

Paypal address : [email]hendwe6@aol.com[/email]
    Name : Henry Henson

Default !!!

You definitely have been scammed by this guy,because i know Lakeman from another forum and when he appeared here i tought it was him,than real lakeman has informed me that this guy is using his name,this account you have paid him is one of my 3 i have sold here 1 month ago,and the guy contacted me exactely with that email:doughboy_killer!Real Lakeman is a great guy with hundreds of satisfied custommers!If you want i can show you,just PM me.