Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PayPal Rules

Limitless798 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Paypal is great! I think the majority of people that get their account limited are uneducated, computer illiterate, stupid trailer-trash people that cant stick to the agreement they AGREED to.
    You give us this rubbish about us being un educated, I'm an A level student studying Physics, Maths and Electronics (3 not so easy subjects if I say so my self). I don't think I'm uneducated and I can keep track of my finances but you asserine idiots at PayPal like to take the money of any Joe Bloggs you can be it a Harvard Proffesor or an uneducated good for nothing delinquent. As far as your concerned its your god given right to take the finances of hard working students and innocent people, to satisfy your investments and interests while maintaining a front for a good customer care!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
    I agree, I LOVE PAYPAL and EBAY. I can open tons of ebay/paypal accounts and sell my stuff on there. If one account goes down, I simply open another one and continue selling normally. I have 15 so far and many more on back up status.

I get my stuff from swat meets and thrift shops, sometimes I do the rare buy at garage sales but not normally. Swat meets is where I get most of item to sell at. I load up my car with goodies and put them up the very next day.

I have done this for 4 years and make tons of money. My house is payed off and I take several vacations a year for many weeks, unlike a week or two like most people do. I'm planning to visit New Zealand and Australia for 3 months in the summer time, then I am driving all over the US to visit all the sites I ever wanted. Thanks Ebay/Paypal for all the money.
    I'm sure the IRS will be very happy to know your not declaring your earnings from PayPal and eBay!!! They'll be no more holidays or house if your not careful!

Default No Respect

Loosers, I can't believe how immature you are. Why you would call PayPal customers trailer trash is beyond me. If it wasn't for the people who use PayPal you wouldn't even have a job. The way you post on this forum you act like a 16 year old kid who doesn't have any respect for himself or anyone else. As bad as PayPal is I'm surprised they even hired you. You're just giving them a bad name saying you work for them and acting the way you do.

paypal takes money from innocent people and pocket it! paypal has caused so many issues, so for you to come out and say its awesome with the liklehood that you have used paypal very little is curious to say the least, wait until you get ripped off and paypal doesnt return your money, then you'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
    Loosers, I can't believe how immature you are. Why you would call PayPal customers trailer trash is beyond me. If it wasn't for the people who use PayPal you wouldn't even have a job. The way you post on this forum you act like a 16 year old kid who doesn't have any respect for himself or anyone else. As bad as PayPal is I'm surprised they even hired you. You're just giving them a bad name saying you work for them and acting the way you do.
    There are people who have a real problem on this forum. And we should try to help them. There is also a very large amount of people who just shouldn't be on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinomarino1 View Post
    paypal takes money from innocent people and pocket it! paypal has caused so many issues, so for you to come out and say its awesome with the liklehood that you have used paypal very little is curious to say the least, wait until you get ripped off and paypal doesnt return your money, then you'll see!
    Don't argue on the internet. It won't get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Paypal is great! I think the majority of people that get their account limited are uneducated, computer illiterate, stupid trailer-trash people that cant stick to the agreement they AGREED to.
    I have never broken any terms or conditions outlined by Paypal yet I have lost 60,000 to them, my business went under due to them and I almost lost my house as a result of them freezing my account, I am a graduate in Graphics design (Masters) and Computer Game Programming (Honors)

I am hardly uneducated, computer illiterate, stupid or trailer trash and honestly I think this post of yours is incredibly offensive and down right unnecessary.

I think you are throwing a bait. If Paypal hasn't scammed you yet, it doesn't mean it won't do it. However, it's a very slow service to me.

All of the name-calling here really is ridiculous. We should probably all ignore this troll, even though I'm egging it on too by replying. There are better ways to go about saying things to people. Some people get crazy when they get behind a monitor and keyboard.

You are obviously here just to wind us up, but that was a ridiculously naive statement. A huge monopoly like Paypal/eBay will always be corrupt. If they can get away with it, they will.

It is not that people are illiterate it is simply because they never read the agreement before clicking on the accept check box. People should start by reading the terms and policies of a company before accepting them.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]