Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PayPal Rules

I agree, I LOVE PAYPAL and EBAY. I can open tons of ebay/paypal accounts and sell my stuff on there. If one account goes down, I simply open another one and continue selling normally. I have 15 so far and many more on back up status.

I get my stuff from swat meets and thrift shops, sometimes I do the rare buy at garage sales but not normally. Swat meets is where I get most of item to sell at. I load up my car with goodies and put them up the very next day.

I have done this for 4 years and make tons of money. My house is payed off and I take several vacations a year for many weeks, unlike a week or two like most people do. I'm planning to visit New Zealand and Australia for 3 months in the summer time, then I am driving all over the US to visit all the sites I ever wanted. Thanks Ebay/Paypal for all the money.

Quote Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
    I agree, I LOVE PAYPAL and EBAY. I can open tons of ebay/paypal accounts and sell my stuff on there. If one account goes down, I simply open another one and continue selling normally. I have 15 so far and many more on back up status.

I get my stuff from swat meets and thrift shops, sometimes I do the rare buy at garage sales but not normally. Swat meets is where I get most of item to sell at. I load up my car with goodies and put them up the very next day.

I have done this for 4 years and make tons of money. My house is payed off and I take several vacations a year for many weeks, unlike a week or two like most people do. I'm planning to visit New Zealand and Australia for 3 months in the summer time, then I am driving all over the US to visit all the sites I ever wanted. Thanks Ebay/Paypal for all the money.
    ...Totally believable story
    I'm pretty sure you'll be caught with those multiple accounts soon enough
    On another note- SOME PEOPLE SURE WERE HIGH WHEN THEY POSTED THAT THEY LOVE PAYPAL
    Seriously , even if you follow the ToS you get caught up in some loophole of theirs
    PAYPAL MUST DIE
    Last edited by megigames; 04-09-2012 at 12:07 AM.

noob5,000,000 Guest

Ha! Sure, PayPal is great until they decide to limit your account, shake you down for information, then refuse to accept it when you willingly provide it. I hope you never experience this and get to remain blissfully naive like the rest of the world.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noob5,000,000 View Post
    Ha! Sure, PayPal is great until they decide to limit your account, shake you down for information, then refuse to accept it when you willingly provide it. I hope you never experience this and get to remain blissfully naive like the rest of the world.
    ssoooo true. I loved ebay and Paypal until they froze my account. i sent them each information they asked me for. They told me to wait 2 days and it would be reviewed. So i done what I was told but each day they kept listing another problem and asked me to submit the information i have already submitted, AGAIN! each time I would wait two days they came up with something else. They closed my account because I did not provide enough information. yet every time I rang them they told me everything was fine and that they had all of the information they needed.

I think their problem is that they have an automated system that blocks you when your account looks "Suspicious" they froze my account when it reached over $1,000. All i done was went from selling jewellery to electronics because jewellery was not making me much money. Is that "suspicious" to you? Oh i'm sorry for having $1,000 in my account.... I probably should have only been making $1 at a time because I shouldn't have enough in there to help me pay my bills. So I can only make spare change on not a living? what a bunch of crap.

Paypal can't possibly restrict people's accounts manually and by hand can they? if they do sift through people's accounts and freeze them on purpose by hand instead of using an automated system, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS.

Tito Guest

I was one of the first people to deal with Paypal in the beginning as I was a ham radio operator. They were simple, easy to use, and pretty much problem free. As they grew and became larger they took the attitude that they could do whatever they wanted with YOUR money including holding it for as long as they wanted and earning interest on you money and/or even loaning it out to make interest. They weren't fooling me. When my money is transferred electronically, it is in either one of 2 banks......mine or yours...no in between. Their laying ass excuses were intolerable. I could not get my money for a week or so or at least until they felt like giving me MY money that I owned. They might be owned by Ebay now, (not many people know that) but they are still operating their same old currupt business model (PayPal. Ebay does not even seem willing to straighten them out.)

BerthaB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Paypal is great! I think the majority of people that get their account limited are uneducated, computer illiterate, stupid trailer-trash people that cant stick to the agreement they AGREED to.
    You as everyone else are entitled to your opinion it if just unfortunate that you are so misinformed and showing your off ignorance.I am glad you have had a great experience with paypal but my guess is that you are one of those scamming buyers that files false claims and take advantage of paypal's lack of protection for sellers. I may be wrong but I seldom am.

Unregistered Guest

I don't think he is misinformed. All of the information you need to know is in the Terms of Service when signing up for PayPal which I bet 99% of you didn't bother to read because you were too lazy to read anything longer than 2 sentences. Once you agree to the user agreement you are following the rules of the service you are using. Try using western union to send money to a scammer and see if you can get your money back once they have already picked it up. Bottom line here is LEARN TO READ. You guys have so much time to go onto a forum and complain about a service you're not even paying to use. Why not instead use that time to learn how to use the system to your advantage? I know I did and I've never had any trouble using PayPal. I've been a customer of them for 6 years as a seller and don't have any trouble as long as I follow the ToS.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think he is misinformed. All of the information you need to know is in the Terms of Service when signing up for PayPal which I bet 99% of you didn't bother to read because you were too lazy to read anything longer than 2 sentences. Once you agree to the user agreement you are following the rules of the service you are using. Try using western union to send money to a scammer and see if you can get your money back once they have already picked it up. Bottom line here is LEARN TO READ. You guys have so much time to go onto a forum and complain about a service you're not even paying to use. Why not instead use that time to learn how to use the system to your advantage? I know I did and I've never had any trouble using PayPal. I've been a customer of them for 6 years as a seller and don't have any trouble as long as I follow the ToS.
    So please explain to me, I have also red the ToS before signing up, how does one avoid this; "PayPal, in its sole discretion, may place a hold on any or all of the payments you receive when PayPal believes there may be a high level of risk associated with you, your Account, or any or all of your transactions." How am I supposed to know when paypal in it's sole discretion believes there may be a risk? Not when they have proof there is a risk; "believes there may be" It is hard for me to know what paypal believes as their believes are not outlined in their ToS.

Unregistered Guest

Yes Paypal rules in:

-worst customer service
    -taking money
    -working with known scammers
    -never siding with sellers
    -holding funds for 180 days for no reason
    -jeopardize users private information

So yes Paypal rules in being the worst company ever!

Unregistered Guest

I thought the system was fine until recently getting scammed 5 times in one month. Ebay sides with buyer every time sellers get fucked