Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PayPal Rules

Default PayPal Rules

Paypal is great! I think the majority of people that get their account limited are uneducated, computer illiterate, stupid trailer-trash people that cant stick to the agreement they AGREED to.

Severe diarrhea is what I wish upon you you shit head. Paypal has made it their business to take money from good honest people and here you come and try to promote their thieving ways. I had a buyer e-mail me she loved the product and did I have more to sell her just to then turn around and file a claim against me. Paypal did not even care that I had the e-mail from her stating she was very happy. They refunded her and she kept the perfume. How does that make paypal great in any way?

Paypal continues to freeze my accounts because they claim my account is related to another restricted accounts which it is not. That is not awesome, great or anything else you may think about paypal. How about paypal stick to agreeing giving me my money which is why I got their service in the first place.

Have you lost your mind Loosers690?! before you go barking about everyone on paypal as "uneducated, stupid trailer-trash, computer illiterates" perhaps you might wanna look at your own user name...LOSER! Go spout somewhere else dude. Good people that use paypal DO get skrewed big time all the time. You just wait.

I think the majority of people who work as shills for Liveworld are uneducated, computer illiterate, stupid trailer-trash people that can't find a REAL job.

I do have a real job this is just something I do to educate the the people that run in to problems using paypal. Just follow the ToS and there will be no problems. And this lesson is over. See not that hard to do!

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    I do have a real job this is just something I do to educate the the people that run in to problems using paypal. Just follow the ToS and there will be no problems. And this lesson is over. See not that hard to do!
    You couldn't be more wrong. PayPal makes arbitrary decisions against people every day.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEmpire View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. PayPal makes arbitrary decisions against people every day.
    I agree. Loser ....You are retarded...or a troll. You have no place on this site in my opinion if you haven't been screwed by Paypal or if you sympathize with the. They are rich, Capitalistic, Greedy 1% of the world, SCUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier19 View Post
    I agree. Loser ....You are retarded...or a troll. You have no place on this site in my opinion if you haven't been screwed by Paypal or if you sympathize with the. They are rich, Capitalistic, Greedy 1% of the world, SCUM.
    While I'm not a fan of paypal. I don't have a problem with someone who is rich, or capitalistic. Capitalism, where the average Joe can achieve great wealth with hard work IS the American dream. There is nothing wrong with a company being "Rich", or "Capitalistic" I'm not sure why you would consider this an insult.

mandy68 Guest

Default I agree

These idiots on here cry about getting their account frozen then go on and tell people how to fraudulently open other paypal accounts. Seriously and you wonder why your not allowed to use paypal.