Thread: arrogant assholes

Default arrogant assholes

I sell my own original songs which I write myself go figure that out. I told them this on the phone and the little shit turned round and said yeah right so what are you Willie Nelson I'm sure you really write them. I asked to be put through to a line manager and he said yeah right I can handle this call then hung up, arrogant shit. Then an email from PayPal told me that they were holding onto my $455 for 90 days and if I was lucky they might return it

well they are apparently doing so well that they dont want or need my business any more. At least you got to talk to a person in the phone. All I got was automated e-mails and a phone system that I know by heart by now.

PayPalís motto of holding funds from their vendors is an indication of serious problems at PayPal. Their rules and the way they treat their sellers are totally uncalled for and probably illegal but because PayPal is not a bank, they do not come under Federal Banking Regulations and can pretty well do what ever they can get away with...donít hold your breath for getting your money back in 90 days! Theyíve had mine well over. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezaynoway View Post
    I sell my own original songs which I write myself go figure that out. I told them this on the phone and the little shit turned round and said yeah right so what are you Willie Nelson I'm sure you really write them. I asked to be put through to a line manager and he said yeah right I can handle this call then hung up, arrogant shit. Then an email from PayPal told me that they were holding onto my $455 for 90 days and if I was lucky they might return it
    that sucks!!!! I've been looking around and it seems like you are not the only one that has happened to. Hopefully they will release your funds