Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling eBay with 7887 Green Star Silver PowerSeller

Default Selling eBay with 7887 Green Star Silver PowerSeller

This ebay seller account is a Top Rated Seller with a Silver PowerSeller Status and 7887 feedbacks. This account was made in 2002 and is based in the United States. This account does not have any limits so you can list alot but be weary of VERO. This account does not come with the PayPal account. This account is not hacked as I bought this and has been in my possession for the last 8 months.

I accept PayPal or Green Dot.
    If you have an offer or questions please pm me or send me an email here: [email]senarot8@gmail.com[/email].

still for sale.

I also have a Top Rated Seller that has 2630 feedback.

bump.

please do not message me on ebay. "how much for this account?" ask about one of my items up for sale or something. or i will stop verifying it this way.

ebay monitors the ebay messages.

CCopley10 Guest

Default account

Ready to purchase this account! please PM me asap

Verified scammer

Quote Originally Posted by flossmodeceo View Post
    Verified scammer
    If he's a "verified scammer" then what did he do for you to verify this information. Please explain.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

CCopley10 Guest

Default concerned

Yes! Please "verify" because I just purchased a $1000 account from him.

Quote Originally Posted by flossmodeceo View Post
    Verified scammer
    Liar! this person got my paypal limited and didnt even have the common courtesy to wait just 1 hour for it to get unlimited.

He then tells me how me being limited is his problem. All he had to do was wait while i unlimit myself or wait for the refund. But no, he decides to make it hard and open a dispute. I not only called paypal about my limitations, I asked about the disputes. I will make the whole dispute process slow because u decided to be a douche to me.

If you were patient, you could have the account or refund back. Instead u decided to f&%k with me and my time. I will make it my mission to have ur refund as slow as possible.
    Last edited by xbay69; 12-04-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Default account

I believe this is a scam after all, I purchased the account as well as some merchandise and have not heard from the seller since yesterday when i paid, he was very responsive until payment was made!

I was ready to send him 1000 more for other accounts.
    Thank goodness i didnt do it all off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccopley12 View Post
    I believe this is a scam after all, I purchased the account as well as some merchandise and have not heard from the seller since yesterday when i paid, he was very responsive until payment was made!

I was ready to send him 1000 more for other accounts.
    Thank goodness i didnt do it all off the bat.
    What is with you people and not being patient.

U cant change all the information at once or it will cause a red flag espicially if you start selling immediately. To be safe i have to do it over a span of time and then u have to do some browsing history with your ip address. then wait another 2 days or so then start listing from ur ip.