Thread: Scammed by Ultimate_Paypal_Ebay

Default Scammed by Ultimate_Paypal_Ebay

I purchased an ebay/paypal account on 10-22-2011, 12:54 PM

Re: payment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dr.mabuse.phd
    Hi,

Message: Money just sent to your account. Please provide all the details here in private when ready.

Answer: Thanks! I will be back in 2-4 business days depends on speed of bank services with Your details!

We are November, 2nd and I didn't receive my details. This seller is not serious because he does not have stock of accounts at all. He is waiting for your money to create them which is unacceptable. He explained that he has to wait for bank code, but he could have created accounts in advanced.

I'm requesting a full refund so that I can purchase from another seller more serious.

Exclamation Littleangel18 is a 100% scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel18 View Post
    check my ifs sir if you like.

littleangel18 is a complete scammer! Do not buy from him! He ripped me off of 100's of dollars and another guy too! Please read about him in the verified forum and the scam forums!

Smile Disagree with ya

Quote Originally Posted by dr.mabuse.phd View Post
    I purchased an ebay/paypal account on 10-22-2011, 12:54 PM

Re: payment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dr.mabuse.phd
    Hi,

Message: Money just sent to your account. Please provide all the details here in private when ready.

Answer: Thanks! I will be back in 2-4 business days depends on speed of bank services with Your details!

We are November, 2nd and I didn't receive my details. This seller is not serious because he does not have stock of accounts at all. He is waiting for your money to create them which is unacceptable. He explained that he has to wait for bank code, but he could have created accounts in advanced.

I'm requesting a full refund so that I can purchase from another seller more serious.

Hello. I have to partially disagree with you. Sometimes people forget about being patient and expect them right away. Remember, they are people themselves and may have unexpected family stuff to come up... Too all time it takes to get each new account up and running...

I got 2 of my 5. Sure, I needed to wait 3 or so weeks, but they started coming in. If your harsh or rude, where does that get ya? Or did you expect them the same day you bought them? I'm expecting the others in the near future... So what....

Too many people are only worried about their own life, yet can't be patient or understanding for someone else... How long does it take for you to open 1 good account? now say they have 20 to do.. All new and fresh? So who cares about any family issues they may have... People today are so uncaring about anything but themselves...

If you need them right away, open them up yourself, so you can see all that goes into them.... Be patient and I'm sure you'll get them... I did and was understanding and patient and got 2 of my 5... Just waiting again for the other 3 in the near future...

Default Nice try

Ultimate_Paypal_Ebay, oops QuietOne, if you have family problems or other excuses, I accept it, but just refund my money.

You advertise the delivery time as 2-4 days maximum, it's been now more than 3 weeks me and others who paid for accounts DID NOT GET THEM.

Therefore, you are a fraud and you owe money to a lot of people.
    Last edited by PayPalEmpire; 11-18-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Default me too

he owes me a canadian vba too still

Yep, he scammed me too, he first sold me an account that have being closed by ebay, then he promised me a replacement, what do you know, over 2 months and counting, this bastard took my money and never replied any of my messages.
    Wouldn't anyone agree that 2 months is more than long enough?
    He is a scammer, he might have done well in the past, but guess what, if you can't provide the service you were paid for, common sense should tell him to refund money, not keep it, stupid looser.

Thumbs up Not A Scammer!

This seller is NOT a scammer. I see several people saying they didn't get their accounts, but that was 2-4 weeks ago and I'm sure they got them.

The Key - Be Patient!

Sometimes things do not happen in minutes, and like everyone, you have unexpected things that pulls you in different directions... It took me several weeks to get them, but they did arrive!

Default QuietOne=Ultimate_Paypal_Ebay

You registered on October, 2011, date the scammer Ultimate_Paypal_Ebay ripped me and others for accounts, this is a strange coincidence someone at the same date is defending a ripper. Personally I had no news since 10/30/2011, the guy vanished, and he was banned.
    I advise you not to sell accounts because you will be banned in the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietOne View Post
    This seller is NOT a scammer. I see several people saying they didn't get their accounts, but that was 2-4 weeks ago and I'm sure they got them.

The Key - Be Patient!

Sometimes things do not happen in minutes, and like everyone, you have unexpected things that pulls you in different directions... It took me several weeks to get them, but they did arrive!
    Yea, this statement is pretty ignorant. Think before you post. Ultimate_PayPal_Ebay clearly scammed these people. He did this months ago... Patience is very important, but I'm talking about a few days to a week and communication is a must! That's why it's not good to do huge deals, keep them smaller to minimize your risk.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]