Thread: Large work force non existing help force

Default Large work force non existing help force

I read the other day that there are over 10 000 people working for paypal. Why then can I not get one single person to help me?? All I get is transferred from one person to the next until I eventually get hung up on. The "helpful" e-mails they send me is nothing but nonsense. I am seriously looking for other options.

move on, cut your ties and be done with paypal. so many people use them just because it is a household name not knowing there are plenty of other options.

do you think they outsource their stuff? it's amazing because everytime I call it seems like they are reading from a script. My damn phone has more common sense then those bozos

PayPal Email Support is done via India. All calls usually go through to someone in your own country.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by outlawjess View Post
    I read the other day that there are over 10 000 people working for paypal. Why then can I not get one single person to help me?? All I get is transferred from one person to the next until I eventually get hung up on. The "helpful" e-mails they send me is nothing but nonsense. I am seriously looking for other options.
    Dont walk or look around, RUN to other options... I had a hellish time with paypal myself and ever since joining a merchant account it's been smooth sailing.

where are these 10,000 people when you need help with something? All I get are automated e-mails and an automated phone system impossible to break through. I guess when a company gets to big us little guys doesn't matter anymore. Too bad siince it is us that got them where they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottiSeller View Post
    where are these 10,000 people when you need help with something? All I get are automated e-mails and an automated phone system impossible to break through. I guess when a company gets to big us little guys doesn't matter anymore. Too bad siince it is us that got them where they are today.
    Yeah, seriously. When I call, I get put on hold for ages. Where are all these employees when you actually need to speak to a human being?
    Maybe they are counting ALL the Paypal employees worldwide ,not just the US.

When you ring them, demand to speak to a supervisor/manager in charge. I've done this a few times and I tend to get someone I can actually talk to.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

It's ridiculous that they have so many employees yet when you try to contact them you get passed around and sent generic email replies.

There are tons of other options, but only to an extent. PayPal dominates the market and has a lot of contracts with big companies to only use them as a payment provider.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]