Thread: No more frozen funds

Default No more frozen funds

Paypal froze my account for to 21 days for no clear reason as I have an excellent track record of customer service (100% positive feedback on Ebay). So I refunded the customer his money and searched for an alternative. Signed up with National Merchant Bancard. Now we will see how that works out. Hopefully much better. Anything is better than Paypal.

Default follow up

Hello people, I just wanted to inform those of you out there who are still using paypal that you no longer have to. I signed up with National Merchant Bancard a few weeks back and it has been nothing but pleasant. It is easy to use with eBay and the money gets deposited directly into my checking account. I wanted to add e-checks to my account, unsure of how to do this I called NMB customer service and spoke to a very friendly woman who was happy to help me.

How long did it take you to get set up with your merchant account? I am so tired of dealing with this paypal BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman801 View Post
    How long did it take you to get set up with your merchant account? I am so tired of dealing with this paypal BS.
    The app took me about 5-10 minutes to fill out and submit online and then I was approved in just over 24 hours but had to wait an additional 12 hours to receive my start up information. Then I was good to go

I am a total advocate for my experience with national merchant bancard and my new merchant account. You got it right Crystal Spark the application is quick and easy and all done on line. I called the customer service a few times before filling out the application because I was nervous about the whole process. No worries though! Never did I have to work my way thru an automated telephone system. I was approved rather quickly, they sent me information to get started AND someone called me to give me important numbers in case I need any help or tech support. Imagine that...they contact ME to make sure I'm ok. This is not the typical experience with paypal customers. If Paypal harnessed the customer service I've received with national merchant bancard they would totally rule...however...not the case. I'm totally stoked with my merchant account you should give it a look.

That sounds excellent

but are they worldwide

or have you to be living in the states to open an account with them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halfmad View Post
    That sounds excellent

but are they worldwide

or have you to be living in the states to open an account with them

Thanks
    You have to have a US based business.

Just double checked and my merchant provider can only work with US businesses, have to be located in the US with US banking. You might check out Allpay.net (in you are living in the UK). CertaPay (if you are living in Canada). Nochex (for those in the UK and some other countries). Hopefully one of these other options work for you. Bottom line; Pay Pal should be at the bottom of your list....

If everyone stopped using paypal there would be no more paypal. There is an easy solution of how to get even with them after all they have done to us.