Thread: 180 days to long to wait

Default 180 days to long to wait

i have account paypal put hold on. paypal say i wait 180 days for my money but i need MY money now. This must be against law to take money from people that made moneys. What I do now? Just wait??

dmaqtor Guest

I have the same problem, 173 days now.
    I called them and talked to them for like an hour and asked them give me my account back and he just kept says " we can't do business with you any more" and he hangup on me!.

so i sent couple of msg to open my account to at least take my money, no response so far. total waste of time.

good luck getting you account back.

I try to call but hard to get real person to talk to. One man said he send me email with instructions of what i send them but I still waiting for email. when i get my money I will say byebye to paypal.

dmaqtor Guest

It's really hard to say byebye to paypal, they really made that difficult !.
    it's been 5 days and I'm still looking for paypal replacement with no luck.
    paypal absolutely sucks, but they know what you need.

good luck

Default Pay Pal Replacements

Look, there are lots of Pay Pal replacements: Money Bookers is one. If you do international business, Money bookers takes credit cards from countries that Pay Pal won't. You also don't have to deal with Ebay /Pay Pal refunding your money to scammers.

Paymate.com
    Segpay.com
    Propay.com

These are alternatives to Pay Pal. Money Bookers hold your initial account for 40 days. They then keep 50% of all moneys at all times in the account as reserve. You can access it, it keeps cash in your account. I do a high dollar business, and it's been very good for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesBob View Post
    Look, there are lots of Pay Pal replacements: Money Bookers is one. If you do international business, Money bookers takes credit cards from countries that Pay Pal won't. You also don't have to deal with Ebay /Pay Pal refunding your money to scammers.

Paymate.com
    Segpay.com
    Propay.com

These are alternatives to Pay Pal. Money Bookers hold your initial account for 40 days. They then keep 50% of all moneys at all times in the account as reserve. You can access it, it keeps cash in your account. I do a high dollar business, and it's been very good for me so far.
    I read someone have problem with moneybooker. They hold money for 40 days always? I dont do high volume and need my all my money from sales. I do like no more paypal.