Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Requirements to work for Paypal?

I agree they are so rude and belittle you to make you feel stupid even if you are calling regarding a simple yes or no question. How rude!

I find that people are so rude to them all day that they just start to dish it back. If you call and are polite and sweet then most people are willing to help you out. Just don't contact them with a nasty attitude.

My issue with them is the number of times you have to repeat yourself in order to be understood, and in order for you to understand, are there no customer service reps in the native English speaking countries?

Default Reply: Requirements to work for PayPal

I don't think a customer service job at PayPal is in my future career plan that's for certain! I've done customer service type work in the past and for another very well known company that doesn't have the best customer service record either, and I do feel bad for the customer service people. It's definitely not an easy job and it's even more frustrating when you have people yelling at you when you really are trying to help them resolve their issue.

I agree, PayPal workers generally provide no help.

Default oh my

I'm sorry but I just read your post and I honestly think that, that was one of the funniest things I have read about Paypal hahaha, They do seem to hire the scum of the earth all right, and judging by some of the problems that people on this forum are having I am surprised that Paypal isn't actually closed for business itself.

I don't think I'd want to work there anyway. But I happen to know some who works there and it's not a pretty experience. They said it's toxic.

Do you really want to be part of something that is scamming people and ruining lives? You might as well get a job with the U.S. government - LOL. That choice is yours. However, you can check their website for careers info.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

The work requirements are as follows, you must be a jackass, with a total disregard for anyone else's business or livelihoods and so on.