Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Requirements to work for Paypal?

Default Requirements to work for Paypal?

Where does Paypal find all these nasty people to work for them? Requirements are obviously rude, threatening, unwillingness to help, total lack of compassion for peoples livelihood being on the line. Is there a bonus program for the employee that "steels" the most from us unsuspecting users?
    I just don't get it. No other company could do what paypal does and still be in business.

I just got of the phone with the rudest customer service rep ever. Helpful she was not! Where do they find these people? And where is my “seller’s protection”? My funds are frozen and the buyer is now claiming the Fendi tote bag is a fake, it is NOT, and somehow when you call them they make it seem like it is my fault and I am the bad guy. Paypal you suck

I would love to hear from an ex-employee on how the training was when they started there. I just can't imagine working there and being able to sleep at night as possible. Is upper management bullies to the new people working there to harden them and make they take out their frustration on us customers calling for help. Often desperate to get our money that are being held. If you, former Paypal employee, are out there please enlighten us.

Let's dress as drag queens and go apply at their corp office in Omaha ne, im only 1.5 hours away We can wear hidden cams in our hair pieces and video the whole process and put on this site and share with the world.

I bet the reps are so grumpy because they hear complaints ALL DAY nonstop, it must be like working for the devil

Default let's ask Scott Thompson in this forum

whoever they have working over at paypal is now loyal to us users or paypal the company. we have the scott_thompson in this forum that claims he works for paypal and he claims to be here to help us but where does that leave him with his employer?

Talk about two faced. At least the people in customer service don't even pretend to care about what they do.

Well, I live half an hour away from the main office in San Jose, California. LETS GO GET SOME BRICKS THROW THEM AT THAT TACKY GLASS BUILDING!

Quote Originally Posted by getupstandup View Post
    Where does Paypal find all these nasty people to work for them? Requirements are obviously rude, threatening, unwillingness to help, total lack of compassion for peoples livelihood being on the line. Is there a bonus program for the employee that "steels" the most from us unsuspecting users?
    I just don't get it. No other company could do what paypal does and still be in business.
    India maybe? lol
    paypal can suck my hairy ass. I hate them

Default The paypal team

Here is the paypal team who were as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I could hear them laughing at me in the background whilst I was begging them to be reasonable with me and explain what I had done wrong to be restricted. I was told by Emma that it would compromise their trust and safety as a bank if they discussed issues over the phone. They said I would receive an email stating the account restriction. This email took me through a series of steps to phone customer services up yet again. Im sick of going round in loops and circles. I pray that one day another rival will come along that will value customers and give a better service

[url=http://www.tmwlite.co.uk/paypal-talk/person/carl-olav-scheible/]Carl-Olav Scheible ‹ Let's Talk PayPal[/url]

Simon Read : The Independant Is Paypal right to freeze customer accounts
    [url=http://www.independent.co.uk/money/spend-save/simon-read-is-paypal-right-to-freeze-customers-accounts-2360058.html]Simon Read: Is PayPal right to freeze customers' accounts? - Spend & Save - Money - The Independent[/url]

Your account will not be restricted if you are just using the same computer for all your transaction. If you keep on changing computer or IP address it will consider it as unathorized account access. I think that is why your account has been restricted.
    [url=http://www.sprinklesshop.co.uk/]sprinkles[/url]