Thread: account access

pluto Guest

Default account access

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me.

I would like to access my account. the account does not have my real name on it but my real address. But after many tries and fails I have truly forgotten the password and awnsers to the security questions(only the possibilities). I tried every password I could think of, I suspect that the system has locked me out after the 3rd attempt,
    I do not have my card linked as I know that the name will be different to that on the card. I also dont want to give them this as the card is linked to a paypal account already with my real name and the same address.
    Is it virtually impossible to gain access of my account again?

I am on a fixed income. Sometimes i have to try and sell something in order to get something i would like to have. I have done over 53 buy and sell things on ebay. I know ebay and paypal are the very same company. It does not do any good at all to email them, all you get back is what i call a form email. I sold some things on ebay and than all of a sudden they want to hold my money until i ship it out and wait for the person to leave a feedback before i can use my money. I have a good record on ebay with no Neg. Feedback's. When i first started they did not hold my money. I have had to refund money back to people because i can not afford to go to the post office and pay to ship. I always used paypal to pay for shipping. I have one person that i need to refund his money back and i can not do it because they are holding my money. So i guess i will get kicked off of ebay because i could not refund this person money.

pluto Guest

how do i deactivate my account/ posts thanks.