Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! Best Prices and Fastest Delivery!

Sorry for the wait guys; if at any time you need to get ahold of me, just send me a quick email to [email]order@buyvcc.com[/email] or you can contact me online at myecommerceguru (AIM and Skype)!

Quote Originally Posted by galapagos View Post
    account received everything is ok. great seller.
    Lucky you, I'm still waiting mine

I just sent another wave of accounts, most people should have theirs by now!

Well, not me (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by ppeehh View Post
    Well, not me (yet).
    When did you pay and how many accounts? And don't forget, this was a holiday weekend in the US.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEmpire View Post
    When did you pay and how many accounts? And don't forget, this was a holiday weekend in the US.
    Yeah I know, I paid for one account and a vps on saturday (a week ago). I just hope that the VPS will last one month FROM the day I receive it (if I do receive it someday, lol). I will post an update to let you know guys when I get my account and vps.

Quote Originally Posted by ppeehh View Post
    Yeah I know, I paid for one account and a vps on saturday (a week ago). I just hope that the VPS will last one month FROM the day I receive it (if I do receive it someday, lol). I will post an update to let you know guys when I get my account and vps.
    Thats a pretty long lead time for a single account...

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEmpire View Post
    Thats a pretty long lead time for a single account...
    I know, I'm starting to get worried about that
    I really hope to receive the account sometime today/this week.

I came here to post some updates. The accounts this week have been delayed because the bank verification method was shut down so I had to find some alternatives to produce accounts of the same quality. I'll have another batch of accounts sent tonight.

Can you please PM me your email address so I can expedite your order?

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEbayVendor View Post
    I came here to post some updates. The accounts this week have been delayed because the bank verification method was shut down so I had to find some alternatives to produce accounts of the same quality. I'll have another batch of accounts sent tonight.

Can you please PM me your email address so I can expedite your order?
    It's me, Philip, I've sent you a couple emails between saturday and today, I'll send you my email address again anyway. Thanks