Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! Best Prices and Fastest Delivery!

Default hello

i am interested in doing some business with you. pm please

Thumbs up Trustworthy....

Very Trustworthy...

Be patient and they will arrive. Too many people expect them in a day... I bought 5 3+ weeks ago and just got 2 of them... Expect the others in the near future...

It takes lots of time to open and verify each new account with new CC, phone #'s, etc, so be patient. Too many people expect things right now and can't be patient and wait... Remember, they probably don't do this full time, and have a job, kids, family, etc, so cut older verified sellers a break...

If you want them right away, do the steps yourself... It isn't that easy and fast now is it?

Thanks

Sorry that I got a little backlogged on my orders. Now I have a robot that does the account creation for me so the turnover time is around a day or two.

Dear Alvp,

I've been on skype all today and you haven't signed on. I'm waiting for you to get on skype so I can deliver the accounts to you.

Please respond,
    Tim

ali200 Guest

Hi I sent mail yesterday.Please check. My email adress is aliberkhasil.....

VerifiedAccounts4you Guest

Default Thanks for the help

Great guy . Great help Great account!

nuno laura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brfernan09 View Post
    i want to know if yu still in service and if have other packages and whats yur turn around time, pm plz ready to buy
    Hello, could you transfer Paypal funds to western union? thx

nuno laura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brfernan09 View Post
    i want to know if yu still in service and if have other packages and whats yur turn around time, pm plz ready to buy
    Hello, anybody can help me to withdraw my paypal funds? For there are too many limitations right here

want to buy. please pm asap

You should be clear to people that the $100 "High Item Limit" accounts are actually just ebay stores. Items in an ebay store do not show up in search results.