Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! Best Prices and Fastest Delivery!

Dissapointed Guest

i am interested in buying an account, i just basically want to sell on ebay without limitations.

Can you send me a pm?

adsysbd Guest

Default Happy

Service is best. I am happy for your service.

xionz802 Guest

I paid last February 1 for Triple Verified and "VPS" until now still waiting for my account..

Just received new ebay and paypal + vps account, thanks TIM!!!
    Let the selling begin.

Default PM

Hello. I just PM you about my PP being limited the first time I logged in. I do not use Amazon VPS for my store I bought.

jonny Guest

Default PAID almost a MONTH ago !

Everything is set! Got mine yesterday! right now awaiting on further instructions !

Still took a while, but Thanks anyway..
    Last edited by jonny; 02-09-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Dear Lauris,

I just sent the account and VPS.

Dear Quietone,

I'm looking into the issue. If you don't log in using the VPS, limitations can and will happen if you're not on a safe IP.

Dear Xion,

Your order is next is queue. It will be sent within the next couple of hours.

Tim
    [URL="http://buyvcc.com/signup/"]Found me helpful? Click here to join my eBay and PayPal list![/URL]

[URL="http://www.buyvcc.com"]Banned from eBay/PayPal? Click Here to Buy Accounts![/URL]

Cool Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEbayVendor View Post
    Dear John,

I just sent you another account, this time I'm positive it's a store account and I'm 100% confident that there is everything attached, including a verified PayPal account. I included some information on how to use the VPS which I included for free to log into your eBay and PayPal account; if you need more instructions I can help you personally on AIM or Skype: myecommerceguru. I read your comments on the forums and I admit that I do not have a perfect system. However, I do have every honest intention of running good business on these forums. If it makes you feel better, I have not taken any orders for the past two weeks and made it a priority to fulfill existing orders. Please check the account that I sent to you to verify; I would also appreciate it if you can remove your negative remarks.

Tim
    Hey Tim. I just sent you a PM. The replacement store you sent on 16 Jan was suspended by ebay on the 19th. Not one time did I log into ebay during that time. I'd appreciate a actual working store, without PP limits or getting ebay suspended. 3rd time a charm? Once I get a account up and running properly, I will gladly take down any neg comments.

Also, assigning me only 1 way to log in and use this account does not seem right. I did not know that any account I buy from you, that I (or anyone) is required to 100% rely solely on you and your link for the llife of the account. At anytime, you can cut me off from this account with this Amazonaws VPS you are linking... ? Thanks for a fast fix... Johnn
    Last edited by Johnn; 02-08-2012 at 04:38 PM.

xionz802 Guest

Today is my 8th day of waiting. No PayPal account given yet.

I am unable to post new replies, but I just got the VPS yesterday, and everything's working so far. Will try to make a purchase later using the PayPal account issued.
    Last edited by xionz802; 02-12-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Everybody that put in an order, please don't worry. I'm completing orders as we speak. It's been taking a longer than expected because I recently switched to a stronger VBA as the existing one was giving troubles with eBay. This means that you'll be receiving a stronger product.

I'm requesting some members to post as they begin to receive their accounts.

Tim
    [URL="http://buyvcc.com/signup/"]Found me helpful? Click here to join my eBay and PayPal list![/URL]

[URL="http://www.buyvcc.com"]Banned from eBay/PayPal? Click Here to Buy Accounts![/URL]