Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! Best Prices and Fastest Delivery!

SUVE Guest

Hiya,

I'd be grateful to hear from you regarding my message to you.

Cheers!

SUVE.

millacutiepie Guest

Default Paypsl

Hi there! I did try today to order trough you site but it didn't work, I need Basic Bank Verified Account: $25 - and Virtual Computer Dedicated USA IP
    I can pay trough moneybookers.
    Please let me know how to send payment. Thank you!

Milla

Default my previous account been suspended

The seller said will give me a new account I hope it will be working good service for the seller
    Last edited by ma1yong2; 02-05-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Default i think i will get some refund

I think I pay more for first account, but anyway if I get additional account it will be fine
    Last edited by ma1yong2; 02-05-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Default my skype is jasonma19792

The seller told me will give another account , I hope it will be all right
    Last edited by ma1yong2; 02-05-2012 at 02:54 PM.

[QUOTE=eBayer90;121519]I have used the services of Tim, he is trustworthy, offers good service in a timely manner and has excellent quality assurance of Prevention, Inspection and correction.

I recommended using Tim's services than any other persons', you will be satisfied because the service he provides is professional with step-by-step noob guide, therefore, as a noob or a professional you should have no trouble whatso ever.[/
    Last edited by ma1yong2; 02-05-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ma1yong2 View Post
    my account has been suspended a few times ,what's going on, not receive any response, i don't think good service
    Morning Jason, I replaced 3x accounts for you but I'm telling you; if you're selling high risk goods, your accounts will get suspended. I'll replace your account again but please sell goods that are a little safer. Sorry I didn't answer earlier, I was sleeping and just woke up to a flood of messages in just a short time but I'll take care of it for you.
    [URL="http://buyvcc.com/signup/"]Found me helpful? Click here to join my eBay and PayPal list![/URL]

[URL="http://www.buyvcc.com"]Banned from eBay/PayPal? Click Here to Buy Accounts![/URL]

millacutiepie Guest

Pleasure to deal with this seller! Quick service, very helpful, explained everything. Highly recommend this seller!

eBayer90 Guest

Timely delivery again by Tim, got another account. Works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorel View Post
    I bought an ebay seller account from you on the 19th and a vps and you still haven't gave me the details for both the services. Why? When will you give them?
    It's the 7th of february and i still haven't received everything. At first he gave me the ebay, paypal and vps account, everything was good. The paypal account was restrictioned after a couple of days (tim said because of some ip change, paypal said because of bank account), i talked to tim and he said he would give me another vps + paypal account. Still haven't received nothing, i've been letting him messages on skype multiple times every day now and no answer.

I hope by posting this message here tim will finally give me the paypal and vps so i can do some bussiness on ebay.