Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! Best Prices and Fastest Delivery!

Quote Originally Posted by PayPalEbayVendor View Post
    Carl, I added you on skype; PM me there - myecommerce; I'll transfer you the eBook on there.
    Nope if you added me it does not show on my end and I can't find your skype ID with myecommerce. If you added me why don't you just send me the file? Why do I have to remind you and go through a bunch of hassle to both get my accounts (had to remind you) and not the friggin ebook. TOO MUCH HASSLE dude.

Carl, the eBook is too big to be attached through email.

Greg A Guest

How long does this guy usually take? I don't know why he keeps stalling. For the past 5 days, he's been replying to e-mails saying that "he'll send him right now," or "I sent them to the wrong e-mail," etc. I'd just like a straight answer of when I'm going to have the accounts in my hands. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg A View Post
    How long does this guy usually take? I don't know why he keeps stalling. For the past 5 days, he's been replying to e-mails saying that "he'll send him right now," or "I sent them to the wrong e-mail," etc. I'd just like a straight answer of when I'm going to have the accounts in my hands. Annoying.
    okay problem fixed
    Last edited by meineomaissocool; 01-12-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Greg A Guest

I always get relatively swift replies, but they are always responses like the ones I had mentioned (e.g., "I sent them to the wrong email, I'll get them to you right away," "Sorry about the wait. Sending them over right now," etc.) It's getting extremely annoying. I just want a straight answer.

jbojko20 Guest

Default hi

Hi I want to buy a paypal account how do I do so? also*what type of paypal accounts do you have for sale please email me back as soon as you can*thank*you and have a great day.

Default Waiting..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnn View Post
    Thanks - just PM ya...
    PayPalEbayVendor

Hey. I haven't heard from you since I paid you on Friday, and you told me you had one all ready to send to me. Would you please give me a update on it? Also would like to read the ebook...
    Last edited by Johnn; 01-09-2012 at 12:38 PM.

today i have reached PayPalEbayVendor via aim.

he was very friendly. also he promised me another free gift because of the long waiting time

seems like he is very stressed currently.
    hope to get my account soon now.
    Last edited by meineomaissocool; 01-09-2012 at 04:30 PM.

bowlfan912 Guest

pm sent regarding a question

Red face Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Johnn View Post
    PayPalEbayVendor

Hey. I haven't heard from you since I paid you on Friday, and you told me you had one all ready to send to me. Would you please give me a update on it? Also would like to read the ebook...
    Still haven't heard from you since I paid you. Hopefully something will come soon..