Thread: Scammed by Scholars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Scammed by Scholars

Beware! This is 100% a SCAM! I paid gbp 150, did not receive any reply. I tried to use another email address to ask about his ebay account for sale. Guess what he reply? "Yeah it still is for sale. The price is 300. Which is around $500. Do u want to buy it?"

When i open a dispute with paypal, he even replied on the paypal message saying that he already sent me the details and i m trying to cheat him by claim the fund! The fact is, i sent him more than 10 emails after i made payment and not even a single reply from him!

Do you think everyone will believe the seller or buyer? What are the chances of a seller being scammed by a buyer? Common sense analysis.

Default Paypal finds for the buyer

Of course the chances of a seller being scammed by the buyer are great, but Paypal always finds for the buyer. It's a strange twisted unfair world out there in Paypal land, isn't it?

Default Yes it is. . .

Yes, it is Yessenian. I don't think that it is fair at all.

Default evil

If you ask me, I think EbaY and Paypal are simply breeding grounds for evil people.

Wink When the world ends. . .

When the world ends, at the judgement day, Paypal will stand before God for judgement and sentencing. The gates of heaven and of hell will stand before Paypal, and the final sentence will be not just hell, but the coldest most remote place in hell.

Default dramatic???

A little dramatic on this message board, aren't we? What could be so bad that Paypal has done to you to make them deserve to be flushed down the toilet?