Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PREMIUM EBAY/PAYPAL ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE in ALL COUNTRIES

lakeman Guest

Default PREMIUM EBAY/PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE and AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNTS FULLY VERIFIED

Premium Accounts are AVS verified, meaning that the address on the stealth account is the same exact address that is registered on the credit card used on the account(shipping address-CONFIRMED). I highly recommend these premium accounts because they are much less likely to get limited, and if used correctly can last many years.
    Verified PayPal Account + eBay Seller's Account (Phone Verified) + IP Address + Gmail,AVS Credit Card Verified + Bank Account Confirmed + Sending Limits Removed + Withdraw Limits Removed,1+months old available.payment via LibertyReserve,Alertpay Moneybookers and Paypal.
    SPECIAL PRICES TILL END OF SEPTEMBER:
    EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT+PP VERIFIED+EMAIL= 120$
    AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT FULLY VERIFIED+EMAIL= 150$
    PAYMENTS VIA ALERTPAY AND MONEYBOOKERS.
    [EMAIL="doughboy_killer@yahoo.com"]doughboy_killer@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
    Last edited by lakeman; 09-16-2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: new stuff

Hello,

I have an ebay account already which is verified and confirmed. (I sell cell phones).
    I used to have some paypal accounts under my name and family members which all got suspended and limited.

I tried everything to get a new paypal account and link it to my own ebay account and after 2 weeks paypal suspend me again.

I open PAYPAL accounts under my corporations and nothing works, even with a new bank account,name,tax id,phone numbers Nothing works whatsoever.

Is there a way to open a new paypal account under the same information of my ebay account without getting limited again?

I need the new PAYPAL account to be linked again to my ebay account without getting suspended.

I don't want to lose my ebay account even though it's couple months old and not so great of feedbacks, but i have very high selling limits which is good for me for the monthly sales, That's the reason i dont want to lose that ebay account.

Please be serious and let me know if it is possible to get a new PAYPAL account and link it again to my ebay account without getting limited ever again.

I need the PAYPAL account to be verified and confirmed and no limits whatsoever.

I need a business PAYPAL account.

if you can help me with that let me know and i will pay.

Serious and truthful responds only please.

Thanks.

lakeman Guest

leave me your email,i can help you.

Default ebay+pp+email

Hi,i would like to buy 1 pack,have sent you pm with details,give me your LR to pay you!

Thanks man,all as described!Recommended!

lakeman Guest

Available new ebay seller accounts(cc and phone verified)+paypal(cc and bank verified)+email,ready to get started.Price:100$
    Last edited by lakeman; 08-27-2011 at 03:06 AM.

lakeman Guest

Verified PayPal Account + eBay Seller's Account (Phone Verified) + IP Address + Gmail,AVS Credit Card Verified + Bank Account Confirmed + Sending Limits Removed + Withdraw,available 8 packs.
    Price=150$ if payment via LR
    Price=200$ if payment via PP

Default ebay account

hi there,
    do you still have ebay account ???
    how much is it?
    pleas send email to [email]ozexpo@gmail.com[/email]
    Thanks
    Mark

lakeman Guest

Please,leave your details only via pm,otherwise scammers can misuse my name.merany,i have pmd you the my email ID,all other people who email you fith offers are not me.

Unregistered Guest

i need ebay + paypal account verified for sell my land and condo thank you