Thread: Scammed by Armivanbuuren

Default Scammed by Armivanbuuren

Got scammed by Armivanbuuren.
    Were supposed to do an exchange, I give him paypal he gives me LR.
    After sending him $20, he deleted and blocked my from skype, right that same minute.

Ultimate_Paypal_eBay Guest

Here on forum are many threads and replies about scammed sellers and bad experience, I think this fact push down reputation of forum.
    I thinking, admins must to remove these threads with real scammed experience, it will make forum more clear and more interesting for visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Paypal_eBay View Post
    Here on forum are many threads and replies about scammed sellers and bad experience, I think this fact push down reputation of forum.
    I thinking, admins must to remove these threads with real scammed experience, it will make forum more clear and more interesting for visitors.
    Yes why do people need to know who these scammers are.
    Are you for real dude?
    Sound like a scammer yourself

I was scammed many times for currency exchanging in other forums. I think 99% of forum currency exchangers are scammers. It happens in every forum. It would be great if this forum has some verified currency exchange section. Then the people can get the service from the honest exchangers.

Cool scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Egay&GaypalSuCk View Post
    His got the nerve to tell people he was scammed out of $20... He scammed me out $150.00... He's nothing but a common thief.. A major SCUM bag if you ask me.. Thanx for NOTHING
    Even if I was scammed out of 2 pennies, I have the right to complain. It doesn't make you more worthy of complaint because you were scammed out of 150 dollars. You sound like a scumbag, yourself. Get a life!

Red face Come on, you two.

All right, let's try to get along. We are all here for a common purpose, aren't we?

Default yeah, that's right!

We came here to bash Paypal and Ebay. Let's not lose site of our common goal!

Default thanks

Thanks for trying to restore peace to our usually peaceful board. We do need to stand as united as possible. A revolution is coming our way, and we don't want anything to stop us from stomping all over Paypal.