Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Top Rated Seller Power Seller 1098 Feedback for sale

Unregistered Guest

Default I am buying your account

I am buying your account, email me on [email]watch24g@aol.com[/email]

pm sent..............

Unregistered Guest

Hi, Is the account still available? I can't PM you, so can you please email me with your ID and how much you are willing to sell?

I am a very serious buyer,
    Regards,

[email]love52560@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Default interested

Hi interested in this account. pm on [email]msingh12345@hotmail.com[/email].

Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Default ebay account

How can i be sure that this is not another scam? I ve paid 5 sellers for their ebay account with FB, ALL end up with paypal dispute to get back my money! All Scam! I m beginning to doubt all the sellers of ebay accounts with high FB.

if u have been scammed 5 times then you're not paying attention on what are you doing. You have to trust your gut that that seller is legit. I have the same situation as you, buyers are trying to scam me 3 times on paying for this account through paypal by backcharging me when they have the info on the account, But I'm very well informed, im very careful who i pick to have this account, scammers are smart but I'm smart also and i dont have any people on this forum talking negatives on the account I'm selling. thanks

Default ebay

You said you've scammed 3 times by buyers. Do you have several accounts for sale? How much are you selling this one? Email me at [email]webpro@singbuzz.com[/email].

I was'nt scammed 3 times, but prevented being scammed 3 times there's a difference. Lets just say I have more accounts but I'm not selling those. I'm only selling this one, I only sell accounts that i don't need anymore by making new ones. I only want to sell this one since its old and the older the account the more money I make.

Unregistered Guest

Default ebay account

Do you still have the ebay account? Pls email me at [email]mavincentma@yahoo.com[/email] and let me know what's the rating and how much you want?

I'm serious buyer.

Thx,

Vin.

Unregistered Guest

This is scam