Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suspended from PayPal? Buy a PayPal Account Today! Suspended on eBay? Get Back on! :)

I sent you a PM. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Master2317 View Post
    Hello,

I have an ebay account already which is verified and confirmed.
    I used to have some paypal accounts under my name and family members which all got suspended and limited.

I tried everything to get a new paypal account and link it to my own ebay account and after 2 weeks paypal suspend me again.

I open PAYPAL accounts under my corporations and nothing works, even with a new bank account,name,tax id,phone numbers Nothing works whatsoever.

Is there a way to open a new paypal account under the same information of my ebay account without getting limited again?

I need the new PAYPAL account to be linked again to my ebay account without getting suspended.

I don't want to lose my ebay account even though it's couple months old and not so great of feedbacks, but i have very high selling limits which is good for me for the monthly sales, That's the reason i dont want to lose that ebay account.

Please be serious and let me know if it is possible to get a new PAYPAL account and link it again to my ebay account without getting limited ever again.

I need the PAYPAL account to be verified and confirmed and no limits whatsoever.

if you can help me with that let me know and i will pay.

Serious and truthful responds only please.

Thanks.

djrichclub90 Guest

Hello!
    I purchased an ebay and PayPal account from you almost a year ago, and it still works! i brought it up to a feedback score of 103 positive and want to thank you for bringing me back on eBay and PayPal. However, since my sales exceeded $20,000.-, now Paypal is asking for my tax ID number. I don't know what to do. Can you help me? Do I really need to start from scratch with another account?

Quote Originally Posted by djrichclub90 View Post
    Hello!
    I purchased an ebay and PayPal account from you almost a year ago, and it still works! i brought it up to a feedback score of 103 positive and want to thank you for bringing me back on eBay and PayPal. However, since my sales exceeded $20,000.-, now Paypal is asking for my tax ID number. I don't know what to do. Can you help me? Do I really need to start from scratch with another account?
    Unless you find a way to provide what they ask for ;] then you can continue using it. sometimes even when you provide what they ask for they still won't return your account.

It is always best to diversify and have more accounts. That way this won't happen to you, and when it does its not such a big deal.

Approved Seller

Quote Originally Posted by Pennstate View Post
    Approved Seller

Thank you Pennstate, I appreciate it.

prlover Guest

Please let me know when my acc will be ready, I'm eager to start selling again. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by prlover View Post
    Please let me know when my acc will be ready, I'm eager to start selling again. thank you
    orders will be finished today.

Thank you.

upstreet1314 Guest

Default ebay account,

Hi, I am very interest in the accounts you are selling ,and I am looking for some high limit accounts, Please email me: [email]upstreeters@gmail.com[/email]

thanks!~~~

hello.

take a look at my frequently asked questions here

[url=http://auctionmerchant.net/faq]Buy a PayPal Account Today! All Your eBay and PayPal Needs! - FAQ[/url]

I need one PP account, pls send me you skype id.