Thread: Ebay and Paypal keep on ripping us off

Bobby Green Guest

Default Ebay and Paypal keep on ripping us off

Something is very corrupt with ebay and paypal. If paypal keeps money that doesnt belong to them there is a HUGE class action lawsuit that can be filed.I keep reading the same thing over and over on different sites.Some sellers say that they had their ebay account suspended and that keeps them from ever retrieving the money from thier paypal accounts.
    I also have talked with a few different people that dont use ebay at all but use paypal in general.They say they have never had a problem with paypal.I think there is discrimination here for ebay sellers that use paypal.Think about it? Why is only an ebay sellers money withheld and not an average Joe Blow that doesnt use ebay at all and only paypal!!!! WTF!!!!! I know several seller that have been ripped off by paypal so why is nothing being done?
    STOP USING THE DIRT BAG S.O.B.'S !!!!! How is there so much "negative feedback" haha! Negative feedback!!! I made a funny!!!!......within the internet about ebay and paypal and they continue to rob people? There are unlimited complaints of the same problems over and over!!!! Why cant the BBB step in and take some action?

buggycrazy Guest

Perhaps those of us stuck using feepay on other sites-like our websites- just have a decent class of customers and not the typical illiterate idiots and scam artists found on feebay.

bodyguard1230 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Green View Post
    Something is very corrupt with ebay and paypal. If paypal keeps money that doesnt belong to them there is a HUGE class action lawsuit that can be filed.I keep reading the same thing over and over on different sites.Some sellers say that they had their ebay account suspended and that keeps them from ever retrieving the money from thier paypal accounts.
    I also have talked with a few different people that dont use ebay at all but use paypal in general.They say they have never had a problem with paypal.I think there is discrimination here for ebay sellers that use paypal.Think about it? Why is only an ebay sellers money withheld and not an average Joe Blow that doesnt use ebay at all and only paypal!!!! WTF!!!!! I know several seller that have been ripped off by paypal so why is nothing being done?
    STOP USING THE DIRT BAG S.O.B.'S !!!!! How is there so much "negative feedback" haha! Negative feedback!!! I made a funny!!!!......within the internet about ebay and paypal and they continue to rob people? There are unlimited complaints of the same problems over and over!!!! Why cant the BBB step in and take some action?
    Sorry to her this bobby, I am new to this site and forum, However I must say as of today, I am feeling the samething, Paypal & E-bay are both affillated, Therefore, they are like Voltures, sitting around waiting and watching, for some poor Seller/Buyer to Complain, Then without a seconds notice, they pounce opon there prey, and share the kill, I have a simuler problem going on as I type this quote, I sold a windows xp disk to a person, I did as e-bay states to do in the listing, I listed all there was to know about the disk, the C.O.A and system requirements, everything from nuts to bolts, then over 3 weeks later after confirmed delivery, I receive a notice from e-bay, saying the person was filing a dispute against this transaction, for "Item not as discribed", the buyer, states that there system basiclly telles them there system is not compatable, so therefore it wouldn't allow them to install the disk, so now its been 45 plus day after the sale was completed, when i got the notice from e-bay today, meanwhile, paypal sent me a e-mail 3 days ago, and wanted me to replay to the dispute, so I obliged, and told them eactly what I typed above of the incident, anyways, palpal sucked the funds from my account, mind you i was charged for the sucking fees too, and put a hold on the funds, then today, 3 days later, the send me a e-mail saying they decided to release the funds back to the buyer (LIKE COME ON 45 DAYS PLUS LATER) and of course there was Yet another giant SUCKING fee from paypal for that too...I guess it don't matter that ebay in the auction listings states buyers have 7 days after recipt to return the good for a full refund, and paypal says a dispute can be issued up to 45 days..WTF is right,,they are crooks, and they dont even follow there own rules, I listed the item on ebay, therefore I sould only be answering to there rules 7 days after recieveing, NOT paypals 45 days, It should be right out in the open on the auction page plain sight, saying if paying with paypal you have an additional 45 days on top of the 7 e-bay gives, the reason they don't do this, is because the only thing listed for sale on there site..would be a old used up auction site (theres)...Because, Knowbody would list anything with those type of rules and regulations, most all software can be copied, what stops the buyer from getting your software, coping it, and making some lamebrain excuse, and getting a total refund, only losing shipping fees..sounds like a devious way to save money, and paypal and e-bay loves every penny of it, anyways I guess I took up enough of this forum space and time, But in closing, I want to state, Beware of your activitys on ebay, make sure you have everything documented dates time etc...Stay one step ahead of those voltures, Protect your money and your rights, Don't let them get you!

Lowpricesale.co.uk Guest

Hi I am sorry to hear that, Ebay and Paypal suspends 1000s of users everyday, The reason for that is they need an excuse to suspend users to take of the heavy load that they carry, millions of users register every year on ebay and somtimes ebay needs to release the pressure by suspending users. Try to look into building a new way to sell online and try somthing diffrent, remember nothing lasts forever but you can always try a new thing and build on it.

Well it is the people who made ebay strong and powerful not ebay, and users have to move on once they are suspended and forget about making a new account on ebay and taking the huge hassle because they keep track of your ip addresses and details such as credit card details and they will keep on suspending you if you start selling they check up on you as a buyer you have no problems you can register again and again and keep on buying without using paypal, well ebay looses money on every user they suspend which means they don't care anymore and they have enough money to suspend users, Ebay does not care about getting your account back to normal infact they send you the same message over again. its not worth waisting your time. Try the best Alternative to ebay and avoid Paypal if you want to make money online. I have not used ebay and paypal and will never use them.

Lowpricesale.co.uk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Green View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

MoronsoftheWorld Guest

SOLUTION TO FRAUDULENT BUYERS.

Agree to take Goods back, saying a full refund will be given when they are received.

You know well that the Buyer will send them back by the cheapest possible option.

DO NOT refund any money.

When Paypal issues their refund, point out this is illegal as you HAVE NOT had the goods returned. Where is the online proof of return ?????

They cant have it both ways, insisting as sellers we provide online proof, yet buyers do not. A Small Claims Court would laugh them away.