Thread: How to Become a Verified Seller

Default How to Become a Verified Seller

Because of all the scamming going on, we have decided to implement a verified sellers section.

This section will consist of sellers who have provided accounts to us to prove they are not scammers.

If you would like to become a verified seller it is very simple, just send an IM to PayPalEmpire. Provide a draft of your thread and a sample account for us to test.

Once we take a look at the account, test and maybe ask you a couple questions, you thread will be approved and you can either post here or we will move your thread here.

*We are not responsible for any scammers, but we do recommend buying from our approved sellers to reduce you chance of being scammed*
    Last edited by Pennstate; 07-25-2011 at 06:41 PM.

I had a problem with my PM folder. If you're waiting on me for something, please PM me a reminder.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

I think it would be great to emphasize to new sellers how important communication is with customers. I have been dealing with two verified sellers and communication with both have been sub par to this point. Taking days to get an answer to simple questions. I understand everyone has lives but if you are trying to sell something you should at least check your pms and thread a couple times a day. Not that hard with new smart phones and laptops.