Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help, -$344

All2kool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aaro View Post
    Will Paypal give me a bad credit score? Even though I'm only 15..?
    No, PayPal will just sell the debt to someone else and wash their hands of you. It's the debt collectors that can and will affect a credit rating but hey, you're only 15 - how bad can it get?

Quote Originally Posted by All2kool View Post
    No, PayPal will just sell the debt to someone else and wash their hands of you. It's the debt collectors that can and will affect a credit rating but hey, you're only 15 - how bad can it get?
    so what will happen? :S
    I'll have a bad credit score when I'm 18 and I'll have trouble getting a credit card and all that?

All2kool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aaro View Post
    so what will happen? :S
    I'll have a bad credit score when I'm 18 and I'll have trouble getting a credit card and all that?
    You'll have a hard enough time getting credit at age 18; PayPal and/or a debt collector won't effect that ability.
    Last edited by All2kool; 06-28-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by All2kool View Post
    You'll have a hard enough time getting credit at age 18; PayPal and/or a debt collector won't effect that ability.
    Thanks a lot I really mean it. I'm not giving paypal one cent .. I'm guessing that since they quit calling paypal will send me a letter in the mail. I'm going to try the cease & desist and the proof of debt trick so they can leave me alone

Dont worry kid. Legally, you arent even supposed to be creating an account. And this will not affect your credit score in anyway.