Hello all,

I have faced a very serious problem. Having USA reg pp acc I am struggling my mind how to transfer the funds to my b/a.
I do not have my own pp as I can't have it anymore.
I am not residing in USA and having a US b/a wont help me as I ll need to provide US mailing address.
Is there any way to withdraw money from PP?
Thank you