Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! (THREAD CLOSED)

Default I'd Like to do business with you

I really need some accounts to start selling, I am losing a lot of money each day. How come there are no comments or replies here from happy customers or any customers? I just put out $100 to another guy on this forum, touting to do the same as you, 24 to 36 hr turnaround, 7 days later I haven't received anything. Why can't you guys set up the accounts, let us use them for a week, then we would be ecstatic to pay you for them, because we would be making money again. If we don't pay you, shut down the accounts. Your no refund policy doesn't exactly enthuse me either.

Up and ready to take orders!

Quote Originally Posted by redemption View Post
    I really need some accounts to start selling, I am losing a lot of money each day. How come there are no comments or replies here from happy customers or any customers? I just put out $100 to another guy on this forum, touting to do the same as you, 24 to 36 hr turnaround, 7 days later I haven't received anything. Why can't you guys set up the accounts, let us use them for a week, then we would be ecstatic to pay you for them, because we would be making money again. If we don't pay you, shut down the accounts. Your no refund policy doesn't exactly enthuse me either.

Dear Redemption,

If you need immediate help I gave out my AIM so you can instantly message me; it's myecommerceguru. As far as why customers don't post, it's because most of my customers are casual visitors to PayPalsucks and don't take the time to sign up for an account. I have delivered promptly on all my orders for my customers; I can't say for the other seller that you have worked with. The reason why we can't just rent out the accounts is because eBay accounts are very fragile and require a geolocated IP and if they're linked by flash cookies to an existing PayPal or eBay account, it will limit; therefore, it's a liability to rent out accounts and we would lose money on our virtual assets. I hope that clarifies some of your concerns and worries. For more questions, feel free to message me privately.

I wish you the best Redemption,
    My Ecommerce Guru

Up and Ready for Business!

Up and Ready for Business!

Up and Ready!

zr11 Guest

PM Sent.

Check your PM. I am looking for some info on your aged accounts. Do they have the item or category limits?

Dear Zr11, I have ran out of Aged Accounts but I have accounts that I do have newer accounts that will get you up and selling without a hassle.

People usually request the aged accounts for the item limit that they can sell each month; this is a misconception. Aged accounts carry item limits as well. Their primary advantage is that they can usually take multiple VERO warnings before going down.

If you're interested in my accounts, I can teach you how to sell VERO safely and effectively. I provide more than just an account; I give you support on how to run the accounts, how to sell products on the account - I'm with you every step of the way until you have a successful sale!

Up and ready - I'll be on AIM and GChat! Hit me up even if you just need help with eBay and PayPal. I'll personally help you out!

Approved Seller