Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Verified PayPal and eBay Seller Accounts for Sale! (THREAD CLOSED)

Default need ebay paypal account

hi i need an ebay paypal account to start selline immediately can you help? thanks contact [email]alvp0box@gmail.com[/email]

Ok good thank you
    Last edited by suarezsar; 10-08-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Please pm me, i want to get 2-6 accounts and want to know if you have less aged accounts for a little cheaper, will pay imediatly

I have recieve account , is very good with all information Paypal eBay is very good seller
    Last edited by suarezsar; 10-08-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Sorry, I'm not sure which order you're specifically referring to; I'm online right now if you want to talk to me directly.

I'm up and available to take orders now. Just contact me at my email (myecommerceguru@gmail.com) or my AIM - myecommerceguru or Skype - myecommerceguru

Hope to hear from you soon!

Default Hell no, but thanks anyway

I wouldn't want to have a Paypal acclount or an ebay account for that matter after reading about everyone's experiences on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by myecommerceguruisascammer View Post
    Yah yah yah. 3 days already and you have disappeared like a ghost. You told me to send payment to an unverified account so that you could take the money without providing any service. You really bowled me over with your confidence game. You really knew what you were talking about.

Lesson learned, scammers are everywhere and this forum seems like a front for scammers to make really small amounts of money from those who have been burned by paypal and ebay.

Pathetic really.

55 bucks to learn of one more scammer out there.

Do not send payment to this kid.

According to his last fake paypal account he received my funds from he used the name Tim Shi from Michigan. Almost certainly an alias which he also claims to use on Skype.

I wonder how many other vendors on this site play the same confidence game to scam you out of 55 bucks. It's such a small amount of money I bet it's super easy to stay below the radar is nail 2-3 maybe even 10 suckers a day.

You have been warned.
    I just sent 2 accounts to suarezsar; one to compensate her for the wait. I admit I was a bit backlogged last week but I deliver at the end of the day.

Default Greate seller No problem at all

thanks alot enjoy you helping this noob out cheers. huge thanks

jkoler Guest

Default Great deal!

Just bought from him and got my account. A++