Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Will Teach You How To Create Brand New Ebay And PayPal Accounts Yourself!

freelancing10 Guest

Problem fixed. Thank you for contacting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Hey the password is not working.

maybe have it chnaged something more simple.. or something.

i tryed login in but saying the password or id is wrong

check it out and let me know.

Default 2 accounts

You promised me that you would replace my account and send me my third account last night, I checked my email and I did not recieve anything. Please send those accounts over I would like to get them started so they can sit for at least 30 days.

freelancing10 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hnash5007 View Post
    You promised me that you would replace my account and send me my third account last night, I checked my email and I did not recieve anything. Please send those accounts over I would like to get them started so they can sit for at least 30 days.
    You are absolutely right. I will send it within an hour. Thank you for your message.

Hi ,
    i have sent you a few emails but i have not gotten a response from you , i am very interested in buying a few ebay accounts from you , please email me at : [email]aglusaservice@gmail.com[/email]
    hope to hear from you soon .
    thank you

Default my 2 ebay accounts

Its been well over an hour and still no emails from you, its going on 5 hours, please let me know whats going on, I need to get these accounts started because I want to have them to sell on and they have to sit for a while.

Unregistered Guest

Its been well over an hour and still no emails from you, its going on 5 hours, please let me know whats going on, I need to get these accounts started because I want to have them to sell on and they have to sit for a while.
    I sent you a message. Thank you. Soon I will be able to provide faster service at cheaper price.

Default ebay accounts

All three accounts were delivered, problems have all been sorted out, this guy is legit and his knowledge on how to maintain an ebay account is very valuable. I reccomend this person to anyone who needs an ebay account to sell on. Thanks so much

freelancing10 Guest

All three accounts were delivered, problems have all been sorted out, this guy is legit and his knowledge on how to maintain an ebay account is very valuable. I reccomend this person to anyone who needs an ebay account to sell on. Thanks so much
    Thank you sir. I hope to work with you soon.

NIcole Guest

Default Ready to buy

Please contact me ASAP with all the needed details ... THX.
    My email is [email]nicolorcino@yahoo.com[/email] ... I'll be waiting for your email ...

freelancing10 Guest

Default eBay + PayPal Accounts For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by NIcole View Post
    Please contact me ASAP with all the needed details ... THX.
    My email is [email]nicolorcino@yahoo.com[/email] ... I'll be waiting for your email ...
    Thank you I have emailed you.