Thread: Greetings

Shynx Guest

Default Greetings

I am currently an employee of a call center at a location I do not wish to divulge. Like a lot of you, I am currently at a state of general loathing for this company, and it wasn't until I started working there that I came to this realization.

I'm anti-social to begin with, I don't like people, I think humanity is a disease honestly. This is besides the point. I've been on both sides of this double edged sword, I've been an employee and a customer, hoping I can soon eliminate both titles assuming of course I can keep enough funds to keep myself afloat. Knowing the way they can track people, I'll probably get fired for posting here but fuck it haha.

The fact of the matter is, yes there's ALOT of red tape that could easily be skipped over, if you're lucky enough to call in and get me, I'll normally be able to take care of your issue without having to make you go through more than changing your password. Sometimes I skip that all together and lift those pesky limitations just based upon the place you're logging in from, depending on how much of a dick you are when you call in. Generally a call with me will last at most a minute or two, while you're rambling on and on about how your money is frozen, I take care of the issue.

I've recieved many "Coaching ops" for not researching enough information but fuck it.

This is the worst job I've ever had, but I don't blame PayPal completely. I take calls from you dicks, yelling at me for a problem that I had nothing to do with. Like alot of the other employees I work with, if you give me attitude, I'm going to make you go through the bullshit, just because I want you suffer like you have me suffer. My day goes to shit when you call in yelling at me, for the decision of the fraud team or the "brain" computer in San Jose. Cut those of us on the phone some slack.
    You work with me, I'll do all I can to work with you. You approach me with kindness, I'll cut through the red tape and get you off the phone and access to your funds quicker than you can blink.

You get on the phone and start yelling at me for your problems caused by an outside source, I'm going to talk to you in my bullshit tone and eventually hang up on your ass and blame it on my phone system. Even put in the notes that YOU disconnected from me to cover my own ass.

All I'm saying is, if you're pissed, ask to be transferred to a supervisor immediately, refuse the callback, and get transferred and bitch at them. I don't have half the privileges they do anyway, our access is restricted as well, so don't bitch at us on the phones about how we should be able to fund you your money back.

Although I will be quitting soon, assuming I don't get fired from not following procedure on half the calls I take and hanging up on alot of you; I just wanted to give a little insight from the perspective of the employees, who aren't all sunshine and "PayPal is awesome!"
    Fact of the matter is, the pay is great and the benefits are too. Its the only reason I still drag my ass to work every fuckin weekend. The company is shit, and it's full of this ridiculous bullshit of this whole "TEAM WORK YAY!" attitude. I could give a fuck less about anybody on that "team" I work with, aside from maybe one or two people.

I now leave the floor open to questions and I will answer what I can.
    Sincerely yours,

-Shynx.

criewe Guest

Default Need to contact you to get htelp

How can we contact you to get help? I can give you my email if you would like...

UndeadCircus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shynx View Post
    I am currently an employee of a call center at a location I do not wish to divulge. Like a lot of you, I am currently at a state of general loathing for this company, and it wasn't until I started working there that I came to this realization.

I'm anti-social to begin with, I don't like people, I think humanity is a disease honestly. This is besides the point. I've been on both sides of this double edged sword, I've been an employee and a customer, hoping I can soon eliminate both titles assuming of course I can keep enough funds to keep myself afloat. Knowing the way they can track people, I'll probably get fired for posting here but fuck it haha.

The fact of the matter is, yes there's ALOT of red tape that could easily be skipped over, if you're lucky enough to call in and get me, I'll normally be able to take care of your issue without having to make you go through more than changing your password. Sometimes I skip that all together and lift those pesky limitations just based upon the place you're logging in from, depending on how much of a dick you are when you call in. Generally a call with me will last at most a minute or two, while you're rambling on and on about how your money is frozen, I take care of the issue.

I've recieved many "Coaching ops" for not researching enough information but fuck it.

This is the worst job I've ever had, but I don't blame PayPal completely. I take calls from you dicks, yelling at me for a problem that I had nothing to do with. Like alot of the other employees I work with, if you give me attitude, I'm going to make you go through the bullshit, just because I want you suffer like you have me suffer. My day goes to shit when you call in yelling at me, for the decision of the fraud team or the "brain" computer in San Jose. Cut those of us on the phone some slack.
    You work with me, I'll do all I can to work with you. You approach me with kindness, I'll cut through the red tape and get you off the phone and access to your funds quicker than you can blink.

You get on the phone and start yelling at me for your problems caused by an outside source, I'm going to talk to you in my bullshit tone and eventually hang up on your ass and blame it on my phone system. Even put in the notes that YOU disconnected from me to cover my own ass.

All I'm saying is, if you're pissed, ask to be transferred to a supervisor immediately, refuse the callback, and get transferred and bitch at them. I don't have half the privileges they do anyway, our access is restricted as well, so don't bitch at us on the phones about how we should be able to fund you your money back.

Although I will be quitting soon, assuming I don't get fired from not following procedure on half the calls I take and hanging up on alot of you; I just wanted to give a little insight from the perspective of the employees, who aren't all sunshine and "PayPal is awesome!"
    Fact of the matter is, the pay is great and the benefits are too. Its the only reason I still drag my ass to work every fuckin weekend. The company is shit, and it's full of this ridiculous bullshit of this whole "TEAM WORK YAY!" attitude. I could give a fuck less about anybody on that "team" I work with, aside from maybe one or two people.

I now leave the floor open to questions and I will answer what I can.
    Sincerely yours,

-Shynx.
    Lmao. I love this guy.

someone forgot to take their happy pill before stepping out of the house today... GESH!