Thread: Can I use paypal on a public computer?

9AMULDE Guest

Question Can I use paypal on a public computer?

As i already know, there are a lot of problems with paypal. I Just want to use paypal to send money as a gift internationally. Maybe I want to sell a thing or two on ebay, but i consider that later on.

My question is: Can I use PayPal on a public computer, like a library or something? Because I read something about problems with several PayPal accounts opened on one PC. And can I use that account on several computers ? I was also wondering if I could manage other accounts from family members, just for gifting money.

Thanks!

weedluv Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 9AMULDE View Post
    As i already know, there are a lot of problems with paypal. I Just want to use paypal to send money as a gift internationally. Maybe I want to sell a thing or two on ebay, but i consider that later on.

My question is: Can I use PayPal on a public computer, like a library or something? Because I read something about problems with several PayPal accounts opened on one PC. And can I use that account on several computers ? I was also wondering if I could manage other accounts from family members, just for gifting money.

Thanks!
    do not do that . u will be restricted straight away , others could have done scams from the library ip address and that will link your account with theres , be very care full when using the same ip address for any paypal account they look at it like your a fraudster and they will not beleive you that your not no matter how much id or other stuff they ask you to provide .