Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brand New US Verified eBay and PayPal Accounts

Instead of taking new orders, send out the accounts that you have been paid for. If I don't get some accounts by midnight tonite, I want a full and complete refund. I think I have been patient enough. If you haven't got it figured out, maybe you should be more concerned that you have a timely and quality product before marketing it on a Paypal sucks forum. We have all been screwed over already, we don't need more headaches here.

Unregistered Guest

Yes today, I will process more orders, and will get some in to you as well. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by redemption View Post
    Instead of taking new orders, send out the accounts that you have been paid for. If I don't get some accounts by midnight tonite, I want a full and complete refund. I think I have been patient enough. If you haven't got it figured out, maybe you should be more concerned that you have a timely and quality product before marketing it on a Paypal sucks forum. We have all been screwed over already, we don't need more headaches here.

Thumbs down

Well it has been another 12 hrs, no emails, nothing. You do a great job on this forum, of letting everyone think you are taking care of business. I want a refund, I am tired of waiting.

Freelancing Guest

Refund will be process within 24 hours thank you.

freelancing10 Guest

Also I sent out an email to everyone that got the 5 for $100 deal since that deal can no longer be provided and refund will be issued. If I missed sending you an email I apologize, I really think I did. Please pm me your email. Thank you.

freelancing10 Guest

Default I am currently taking premium orders with guaranteed turn around time

First come first serve at new pricing, max 36 hours. Depending on size of order. You can send me an instant message. Go to [url=http://www.auctionmerchant.Net]New U.S. eBay Seller Accounts! Fully Verified PayPal! For Sale! - Home[/url]

freelancing10 Guest

I am currently Online! Send me an instant message.

[url=http://www.auctionmerchant.net]New U.S. eBay Seller Accounts! Fully Verified PayPal! For Sale! - Home[/url]

freelancing10 Guest

Default ebay accounts for sale

currently online. Get my screen name at my website.

[url=http://auctionmerchant.net]New U.S. eBay Seller Accounts! Fully Verified PayPal! For Sale! - Home[/url]

freelancing10 Guest

bump...available to take orders..

Unregistered Guest

if i buy an ebay account, how much feedback is on it? or will i get my payments on hold? please reply to [email]turbobmw1987@yahoo.com[/email]