Thread: Ebay Top Rated Seller account and paypal acct 1,000+FB

accountseller Guest

Default Ebay Top Rated Seller account and paypal acct 1,000+FB

Ebay account with over a 1,000 Feedback. The account has a 100% positive rating and has never received a neutral or negative feedback. Account has obtained top rated seller status and receives a 20% discount. The account is registered in the US and is almost a year old. Several of the auctions under this account have been on eBay pulse so the account has a lot of traffic... the categories I mainly sold in were coins, antiques, and artwork so if you sell a lot in those categories this account would be perfect for you. Paypal account is a business seller and is verified. I also have a few other things that I can include with this auction that I've never seen offered. The ebay account is registered to an out of state llc that I'd be willing to sell... so you can have a business company to go along with your ebay and paypal account. The physical address on the account is a mail forwarding center... for a small fee they will forward mail to your address in case of returns from ebay users. Last thing is I'd be willing to include the bank account that is registered in the business name and is what paypal has on file.... a debit card is also with the account.

If you have any questions please let me know... Or feel free to make an offer on the account.

Unregistered Guest

Default Ebay account

IS IT STILL FOR SALE? [email]Gabrielac788@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Hi, do you still have the account?
    I am very interesting in this account, please Email me how much you are willing to sell.Cos i can't PM you as a guest account.

[email]love52560@hotmail.com[/email]

djneriux Guest

Default about accounts..

please send on my email your offers a soon as is possible. Thanks
    [email]info.mears@gmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Default I am interested

please email me on [email]watch24g@aol.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Default Account

please email me ASAP [email]turbodaddy21@live.com[/email]