Thread: Wake Up!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wifetrained Guest

Exclamation Wake Up!!

I read about all the horror stories regarding Ebay/Paypal on this forum and I'm
    surprised that people continue to use them. I stopped using Ebay and Paypal about a year ago simply because I will not be dictated to on how I will be allowed to pay or what manner of payment I will be allowed to accept. Personally I view the combination of Ebay and Paypal as a criminal enterprise and should be investigated by the Justice Department. One would think that with all the petty restrictions, ban's, ridiculous fee's that more and more people would just walk away. Start hurting Ebay where it counts and they will either get the message or eventually go under.

Agent86 Guest

Default Nice but no telcon number ?

Quote Originally Posted by wifetrained View Post
    I read about all the horror stories regarding Ebay/Paypal on this forum and I'm
    surprised that people continue to use them. I stopped using Ebay and Paypal about a year ago simply because I will not be dictated to on how I will be allowed to pay or what manner of payment I will be allowed to accept. Personally I view the combination of Ebay and Paypal as a criminal enterprise and should be investigated by the Justice Department. One would think that with all the petty restrictions, ban's, ridiculous fee's that more and more people would just walk away. Start hurting Ebay where it counts and they will either get the message or eventually go under.
    I like this but there is not telcon ?

Please advise
    Thanks

Agent86 Guest

Default National Merchant Bancard FYI-repost

Hi

I've research the links people have been posting

Noticed there is not address or phone number on these links, however if you click on the apply link this will take you to the address.

Also notice many of the links posted are complete scams, because when you look at the RATES there is NO mention of the GATEWAY fee of $20-$30 per month.

Not that this is outragous fee or anything, however not to mention it is a scam.

The real site for National is [url=http://www.merchantlane.com/rates]Accept Credit Cards, Merchant Account, Credit Card Processing - Rates[/url] which does show the actual gateway rates.

I don't like being pulled away from paypal sucks subject to now talk about National Merchant Bancard affiliates suck.

So it leads me to think the ones who posted the bogus affiliate links are them self scams, and thus does not help make the case of paypal sucks.