I just want to start out by saying that up until now I did not have a paypal account. You may ask why I have one now, well it's because I have these stupid gift cards.

I was just looking around on ebay when I spotted this item I wanted to buy but it was $85. I didn't have a credit card so I went to the supermarket to buy these gift cards. I bought three one $50 and two $25 (They one had one $5o card left in the store).

I should have known there was going to be trouble right away because on the back it says I have to have a pay pal account to use my cards, which I think, is terribly inconvient. Not to mention if it's a ebay gift card why does pay pal have anything to do with it. Seriously isn't the whole to have a gift card is the simple convince of it. So I log on to stupid pay pal and it ask me for my credit card number. Now why in the hell do I need a credit card to redeem my gift card? So I did that and I went to ebay to purchase my item. I put all three in and it works just fine...That is until I click continue and log in to pay pal then it says I owe ten dollars. That is very strange and suspicious. If I have the money on all three cards to purchase the item why do I need to pay $10? Come to find out after I log in to pay pal it doesn't recognize one of my cards. I type the redemption code over and over and it keeps telling me it doesn't recognize the number which is bull crap because I called the number on the back and it tells me I have the funds. It's mind blowing. After I typed in the redemption code for the millionth time I decided to call pay pal.

So I call them and it takes forever to tell them all of my personal info. Once that's done I tell them my problem and they basically said why don't you want to use your credit card. I said I don't want to use my credit card. The whole reason why I bought my gift card was so I wouldn't have to use it in the first place. I then told them the specifics of the problem and they said they will check out the cards and get back with me. They wouldn't help me purchase it which I know wouldn't take them more than a minute to do not to mention it's been three days since I bought this thing and the seller is getting testy with me and there is nothing I can do about it. It makes me want to pull my hair out.