Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats going on with Paypal??

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Georg379 View Post
    I am sorry I dont understand why wont they allow you to delete bank info or CC info? The oly reason I can think of if you purchased an item and s'pose to pay for it or if you owe money to anyone...
    @Georg379 (you can research this) paypal DO NOT allow you to close or edit/delete bank info or cc info on an account theyve just put a bar/limitation on, until you comply with their demands. In my case sending them more proofs of I.D & bank statements etc (the way I see it theyre going to screw me sometime in the future as theyll have more of my personal details in their hands)

btw there has never been a time where Ive purchased items & didnt pay for, I always pay. I have 100% positives (no neutrals, no negatives) ebay feedback & Im an honest person. Ive been scammed by bad ebayers several times BUT Ive never scammed anyone. In fact I go out of my way to help a buyer, so much so that most of the time I end up not selling an item because I describe it too honestly, e.g if theres a scratch etc on an item I say so in the description.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-23-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    @Georg379 (you can research this) paypal DO NOT allow you to close or edit/delete bank info or cc info on an account theyve just put a bar/limitation on, until you comply with their demands. In my case sending them more proofs of I.D & bank statements etc (the way I see it theyre going to screw me sometime in the future as theyll have more of my personal details in their hands)

btw there has never been a time where Ive purchased items & didnt pay for, I always pay. I have 100% positives (no neutrals, no negatives) ebay feedback & Im an honest person. Ive been scammed by bad ebayers several times BUT Ive never scammed anyone. In fact I go out of my way to help a buyer, so much so that most of the time I end up not selling an item because I describe it too honestly, e.g if theres a scratch etc on an item I say so in the description.
    ahh so if you have no limits on pp then you can edit cc info?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    @Georg379 by 'limits' are you thinking spending limits? its not spending limits, its limited access to actual paypal account.
    I thought limits is the amout you can withdraw per month.