Thread: I still fucking hate eBay

alowe Guest

Default I still fucking hate eBay

Sorry, have posted several replies and vented my spleen but still feel that not all my rage has been expressed. This thread is for all those that need to express they eBay rage and have run out of other threads to spam

effebay2 Guest

ditto...wish them pain and suffering as well

southern Guest

Default CLOSE ebay account

BWARE ! ebay will always decide in favor of the buyer no matter how rediculous the buyers claim is. They have NO RESPECT FOR THE SELLER, NO SUPPORT.
    I will close my account after 10 years and regret so much all the money I have lined their pocket with. BUT NO MORE.

Seller, BEWARE.................

Default Try this site

There have been allot of complaints about eBay but I believe our site is a viable alternative [url=http://classifieds.mvptraders.com/]Best Listings Site on the Web![/url] You can list both auctions and classifieds. No auction fees and free listings. It's not going to hurt to give it a try.

thurmanator Guest

Angry good seller tool went BAD

i have been a seller on ebay for around 10 years, they want me to sell and when i get to doing good they find some reason to stop me! i have probably sold around 10,000 items or maybe more. i always had very good feedback. ebay got to finding some reason to cut off my account so i learned i needed more accounts so i would keep a few extra so when they come up with some reason that i wasn't following their polices. one account i had quite a bit of money left in the account and they won't return it. more recently they force you to have paypal to sell so i used it thru my son's account they turn around and take 1k back out of his account because he choose not to complete a car deal that he had made a non refundable deposit. so there was not 1k in the account when they snuffed it out but they dunned my son. so we used another account and i started a paypal account and the same thing happened again even after i explained it to them. so we get a new paypal account and try again and same thing happens again so they just shut down all selling activities of any account that has used this paypal address or connected with this name. i now have people who are buyers saying they didn't get their items and they did and paypal is favoring in their favors according what i am seeing in paypal. i sent each of the items to buyers and have proof but i was told buy ebay/paypal it doesn't make any difference they will rule in favor of buyer . what ebay doesn't understand is if there was not sellers there would be no buyers. it is a mess and if you use paypal and you get a non refundable deposit from someone you better get it to the bank and get it in your pocket or paypal will get it in theirs. ebay/paypal is a great tool for the buyer but seller is going to loze.

Unregistered Guest

Default 10 years on ebay 1997-2007

Total FB over 10,000. Etc. Do I ever live to see them crumble into ashes.

I could tell the writing was on the wall when myself, and friends, were finding out that it was just plain cheaper to keep our eyes open and find things locally. And it paid more to sell things locally. We're talking militantly local sites like Craig's List and local flea markets.

Ebay is the epitome of all that is evil about the Internet.